PDA

View Full Version : ForLate NV Voters, Vote Here-->

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Anyone in NV that didn't get to vote for whatever reason:

Adelson Education Campus
9700 W. Hillpointe Rd.
Summerlin, NV

Doors open at 6pm, meeting starts at 7pm.

02-04-2012, 05:07 PM

Adelson Education Campus
9700 W. Hillpointe Rd.
Summerlin, NV

VERY IMPORTANT!

DanielLV
02-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Are you they are allowing anyone (registered republicans)? My friend asked a republican working his precinct if his roommate who had to work in the morning could vote at this and she said no.

samsung1
02-04-2012, 05:23 PM
bump

puppetmaster
02-04-2012, 05:27 PM
go and see.......go we need you!

tsetsefly
02-04-2012, 05:28 PM
bump

WD-NY
02-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Is there anyone Facebook ad bombing this to NV residents!?

RevPAC? EndorseLiberty? Anyone?

Cleaner44
02-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Those speaking in a #NVcaucus need to inform people that #Ron Paul does much better vs Obama than Gingrich and Santorum.

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Are you they are allowing anyone (registered republicans)? My friend asked a republican working his precinct if his roommate who had to work in the morning could vote at this and she said no.

I believe so because it's held at a time that is an exception, that statewide voters could attend. PLEASE someone back me up on this point, is it open to just that precinct, county, or statewide?

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 06:02 PM
I hope Paul supporters did not intentionally wait to vote for this location, but if you haven't voted because you missed it then please do. Other posts in NV subforum say no delegates from this location.

A special 'after Sundown' caucus will be run for Sabbath observers, but WON'T AWARD DELEGA

DELEGATES.

Important to note, so no one waits to go in the evening then only gets the straw poll and can't elect delegates.

h xxp://www.lvrj.com/news/clark-county-gop-sets-after-sundown-caucus-for-religious-groups-137908328.html

Aratus
02-04-2012, 06:11 PM
keeping this in mind... it wouldn't hurt to check it out... anyway... just to be certain on this!

Lord Xar
02-04-2012, 06:13 PM
The campaign should be calling these people! Meetups need to go and vote...

Aratus
02-04-2012, 06:25 PM
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````

Adelson Education Campus
9700 W. Hillpointe Rd.
Summerlin, NV

VERY IMPORTANT!

Is there anyone Facebook ad bombing this to NV residents!?

RevPAC? EndorseLiberty? Anyone?

Those speaking in a #NVcaucus need to inform people that #Ron Paul does much better vs Obama than Gingrich and Santorum.

I believe so because it's held at a time that is an exception, that statewide voters could attend. PLEASE someone back me up on this point, is it open to just that precinct, county, or statewide?

Aratus
02-04-2012, 06:28 PM

Adelson Education Campus
9700 W. Hillpointe Rd.
Summerlin, NV

I hope Paul supporters did not intentionally wait to vote for this location, but if you haven't voted because you missed it then please do. Other posts in NV subforum say no delegates from this location.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-04-2012, 06:33 PM
They can't have a religious litmus test to discriminate on those able to vote. They did this as a courtesy primarily for Seventh Day Adventists and Jewish folks who observe the Sabbath, but they can't refuse participants based on religious values.

Aratus
02-04-2012, 06:45 PM
bump! please politely politely politely crash newt's only moment of pure EGO the whole evening by going!

Paul4Prez
02-04-2012, 06:53 PM
Win this precinct -- make it our own Ron Paul straw poll, one that really counts.

craezie
02-04-2012, 07:08 PM
As tight as the Newt/Ron race looks, this event could be the tie-breaker. While it doesn't matter squat in the awarding of delegates, it matters a great deal in the realm of media publicity and public perception.

seawolf
02-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Ron Paul Supporters in Nevada in Las Vegas please vote at this last precinct that is still open.

rightcoast
02-04-2012, 07:27 PM
"My friend asked a republican working his precinct if his roommate who had to work in the morning could vote at this and she said no. "

She was wrong. Your friend can vote.

Aratus
02-04-2012, 07:39 PM

Adelson Education Campus
9700 W. Hillpointe Rd.
Summerlin, NV

its open to all who didn't vote earlier, and it may only be a straw poll!

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 08:43 PM
its open to all who didn't vote earlier, and it may only be a straw poll!

Still the delegate work was done early in the day, can;t help or hurt that now. Hopefully anyone who missed today's votes still goes to this location to upset Newt.

undergroundrr
02-04-2012, 08:45 PM
bump

Aratus
02-04-2012, 08:54 PM
RonPaul101.com --- it looks like quite a crowd has shown up at that special unique lil ole caucus

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 08:56 PM
RonPaul101.com --- it looks like quite a crowd has shown up at that special unique lil ole caucus

Any way to tell if they are 'yet to cast a vote' versus ball busters? I hope they didn't skip voting earlier to vote at the evening circus, because the word is that the evening vote is only for the popular vote and not to elect local delegates. If that's true it explains some of our underperforming areas compared to 2008, but that would be a shame that we took the establishments bait to remove some delegate organization from the real daily caucuses in favor of pissing on Newton's parade.

+rep for the update.

Edu
02-04-2012, 08:59 PM
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ARE GOING THERE!

It doesn't matter what happens, you are adding numbers to Ron Paul's results and the "perception" of higher numbers will mean something no matter what this turns out to be. Anyone who went there for support are also to be thanked.

RonPaul101.com
02-04-2012, 09:00 PM
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ARE GOING THERE!

It doesn't matter what happens, you are adding numbers to Ron Paul's results and the "perception" of higher numbers will mean something no matter what this turns out to be. Anyone who went there for support are also to be thanked.

Agreed, I hope my speculation didn't take away from the thanks for overall support.

bobburn
02-04-2012, 09:03 PM
I hope hundreds of Paul supporters showed up.

Aratus
02-04-2012, 09:07 PM
i'm hoping they will be very very very very very polite
as they show to the world our noble rEVOLUTIOn ideals