PDA

View Full Version : CNN Nevada Coverage Starts at 6 PM EST

Edu
02-04-2012, 02:58 PM
3PM PST - Stream:
http://www.rentadrone.tv/cnn-live-stream/

Does everyone else have the problem with Rentadrone's player where it stops and you have to hit the play button about every 10 minutes? Really annoying.

Edu
02-04-2012, 04:27 PM
They have been showing campaign stuff in between other stuff, mostly a Romney - our wonderful media pick love fest.

And it's "race for 2nd place"

Romney left Nevada and is in Colorado but yet that doesn't seem to be a big deal. Remember when Ron left Florida and they acted like that is a bad thing?

Also "if Ron Paul wins that could be good for Romney" somehow that good for him? WTF? How about if Ron wins then the will be on Romney's ass big time and may overtake him.

The media spin on Romney is amazing. And by the results so far in NV, it's actually working and the sheeple are brainwashed for sure.

Edu
02-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Revolution PAC, backer of U.S. Rep. Ron Paulís bid for the Republican presidential nomination, will kick off a week of critical contests Saturday with its third live election results show. The webcast, held in conjunction with the Nevada Caucuses, will begin at 6:00 p.m. CST and conclude following the announcement of the Clark County results, which is expected sometime after 9:30 p.m. CST.

http://www.revolutionpac.com/

Good, if it works then I can switch off the CNN brainwash channel !

They need to turn the video feed on now so we can get set up and make sure it works.

pauliticalfan
02-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Yes, rentadrone stops, and the quality isn't great. I know there's a JustinTV CNN in HD, but can't seem to find it. Can someone post it if you have it?

Edu
02-04-2012, 05:49 PM
CNN showing Ron now....

And today Rentadrone seems to be playing without stopping so far. Not sure what that's about because every other time it stops and I have to hit play again.

It is possible they can control it for special events like this.

Revpac is not working for me no matter what I try. They really need to find a streaming service that tests their players on different platforms and configurations.

jax
02-04-2012, 06:13 PM
lol kunts on cnn. "doesent look like hes surging anywhere!" "chuckle chuckle chuckle"

Edu
02-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Wolf gets schooled in the interview with Ron Paul!

Kept talking about Romney, lets ask questions about our media pick.

Also, with only 3% in Wolf was saying how Romney is doing so well, and IT AIN'T OVER YET!

New numbers coming in....

Bruno
02-04-2012, 07:00 PM
They have been saying new numbers coming now for an hour.

Ronulus
02-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Look at their website hxxp://cnn.com shows all 4, even santorum. Usually they drop the last place guy off the list and in SC and Florida didn't have Ron on the front page. Jack asses.