PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Mack Q/A session on reddit

emazur
02-04-2012, 02:53 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/pap79/i_am_sheriff_richard_mack_im_challenging_sopa_and/

At this moment, the adage “Politics makes for strange bed-fellows” has never been more true. I am Sheriff Richard Mack, candidate running against SOPA sponsor Lamar Smith in the rapidly approaching Texas Primary. AMA.

I'll be on, and answering your questions as best as I can for the next couple of hours. I will be back to follow up later this evening.

Given the support and unexpected efforts coming from Reddit, I feel this community is owed some straight answers even if you may be less than thrilled with the one's I'm going to give.

Edit: I need to catch a plane. I apologize for not answering as many questions as I could have, but I didn't want to give canned responses. I'll be back on later tonight to answer some more questions.

GeorgiaAvenger
02-04-2012, 05:39 PM
I looked over it. Way too many comments for him to address.

bluesc
02-04-2012, 05:44 PM
I looked over it. Way too many comments for him to address.

The guy who is going to challenge Paul Ryan raised six figures from reddit by being involved. They hated Paul Ryan because of a bill. They HATE HATE HATE Lamar Smith. He should take advantage of the community. The one person they want out of office more than anyone else is Lamar Smith.