PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan pwned by RP over bailouts

CJLauderdale4
02-04-2012, 08:07 AM
About 2:56+ into Part 2 of the Piers Morgan interview, Piers tries to get Ron to admit that bailouts work, and Ron tells him that just because a criminal gets away with robbing a bank and becomes richer doesn't mean that the criminal is justified legally and correct in his actions....

Piers immediately goes to a commercial....while Ron laughs at him....watch Piers' face on that one...PWNED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPmTYUEby4&feature=related

sailingaway
02-04-2012, 10:05 AM
I loved this part. I was really pissed at how they interupted Ron just when he was starting to speak about letters of marque and reprisal for going after terrorists, however.

Captain Shays
02-04-2012, 10:20 AM
I LOVED that part. His courage under fire is amazing because he KNOWS what he's talking about and believes it to the core of his being and surprised me again with it. "Even if it works". "Especially if it works. You don't reward bank robbers" Classic Ron Paul, my frigging HERO

Paulatized
02-04-2012, 10:53 AM
I wanted to listen to that but it was SO hard with RP getting interrupted in the middle of EVERY sentence. Could only last 1 min 30 sec.

Sentinelrv
02-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Right before they went to break, you could see it in Pier's face, lol!

Sola_Fide
02-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Especially if it works...

prmd142
02-04-2012, 01:15 PM
why don't you send your British kids to war... PWND! nuff said.

Love the look of embarrassment on his face before going to break... as if saying "timeout... timeout.... this ownage needs to end"

Travlyr
02-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Very Interesting!

Piers Morgan simply doesn't understand monetary policy! He doesn't get it! He doesn't know what he is talking about.

Sure the bailouts worked for the guys who took ownership, but it didn't work for the guys who got screwed. It is sort of like TARP. It worked well for Goldman Sachs and AIG. It didn't work out so well for Lehman Brothers or the taxpayers who were left holding the bag.

Piers ... time to study up on economics before your next interview of Ron Paul.

bolil
02-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Warren Buffet is aware he can donate money right? Tax me... I can take it. All you can eat Buffet, and RP's cooking.

rp713
02-04-2012, 01:32 PM
the bailouts and the british kids line were complete ownage. love how piers wanted to go to break immediately after ron owned him on those 2 topics.

wsc321
02-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Piers was rude, hostile, pushy - I don't understand why the campaign even went on that show. It's ridiculous.

bsi
02-04-2012, 01:41 PM
is that cannabis plants in the background?

DerailingDaTrain
02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
is that cannabis plants in the background?

lol glad I'm not the only person who thought this for a second. I was like "wtf is that a sativa?" and then I noticed they are just regular "house plants".