PDA

View Full Version : Paul doing BETTER THAN MITT ROMNEY in New Hampshire against Obama!

pauliticalfan
02-03-2012, 04:57 PM
In hypothetical matchups, Obama leads Mitt Romney by 10 points, Ron Paul by eight points, and trounces Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum by 25 and 21 points respectively.

http://www.wmur.com/politics/30373435/detail.html

This is huge news. In Romney's own home-state, in the state whose primary he won, Ron Paul is doing better than Mitt Romney in battleground New Hampshire. We need to spread the word on this big time.

rblgenius
02-03-2012, 05:00 PM
Still a lost though lol

sailingaway
02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Well, of course. Ron Paul OFFERS something.

Turn New Hampshire red! Vote Ron Paul!

pauliticalfan
02-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Still a lost though lol

It's still better than Romney and everyone else. Do you not understand that electability is our biggest hurdle and Romney's biggest advantage? We need to reveal this for what it is.

sailingaway
02-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Still a lost though lol

that's because in a primary there are always those who say they will vote for the opposition rather than for the primary opponent, even when they don't mean that. You can only compare them against each other, not against Obama at this point.

rblgenius
02-03-2012, 05:10 PM
I'm just telling you the argument the dumb neo-cons will give you. I got a family full of em so i know how they think ;)

IDefendThePlatform
02-03-2012, 06:11 PM
In the last Iowa general election poll that they ran Ron also crushed everyone else against obama. He was 8 points better than Romney there.

The more they're all vetted, the better Ron performs.

SCOTUSman
02-04-2012, 03:48 PM
This is a very pro-democrat pollster, no way Romney is leading the GOP candidates by this much. This is the most out there poll, but the fact is Ron is still doing best. If I had to guess real numbers...Ron is probably neck and neck (down 2 to Obama), Romney 5, Gingrich and Santorum 10-12....no way ANY republican trails 20 points though. WMUR for general always leans dem.

ryanmkeisling
02-04-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm just telling you the argument the dumb neo-cons will give you. I got a family full of em so i know how they think ;)

I feel for you...