PDA

View Full Version : Deadline for voter registration in Mississippi - February 11th

vechorik
02-03-2012, 04:06 PM
http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo311/vechorik/stickerSMALL.png

FreedomFox
02-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Man I wish I had seen this sooner...I was a day late in sending my registration... to think, this once in a lifetime chance, gone, and I was just barely old enough to make the cut. The damned form said to send it 30 days before the election, and I had assumed I was safe. It was really stupid of me, and I know I should have double-checked, and now I feel awful. I send it in on the 12th, and not the 11th, and when I called my county circuit clerk to verify if it had been processed in time for the primary, she said no.

On the bright side, I am already now registered to vote, and when this presidential election ends, I'll be more focused on local elections anyway. In the meantime, I'll be working with some of my friends and supporters to help perpetuate this campaign. It's the least I can do...

Dave39168
02-22-2012, 10:42 PM
Man I wish I had seen this sooner...I was a day late in sending my registration... to think, this once in a lifetime chance, gone, and I was just barely old enough to make the cut. The damned form said to send it 30 days before the election, and I had assumed I was safe. It was really stupid of me, and I know I should have double-checked, and now I feel awful. I send it in on the 12th, and not the 11th, and when I called my county circuit clerk to verify if it had been processed in time for the primary, she said no.

On the bright side, I am already now registered to vote, and when this presidential election ends, I'll be more focused on local elections anyway. In the meantime, I'll be working with some of my friends and supporters to help perpetuate this campaign. It's the least I can do...

Sorry to hear about that fox... BUT BEFORE YOU GET DOWN... The chance to vote in the primary may have passed, but you are now a registered voter and are registered well in time to participate in the April 28th delegate selection. This is also a once in a lifetime chance to help the cause of freedom, and could likely have bigger impact. The delegates are what counts! In what county are you registered to vote?