PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Endorsed by Former MN GOP State Chairman Chris Georgacas

tsai3904
02-03-2012, 03:42 PM
http://blog.4president.org/2012/2012/02/ron-paul-endorsed-by-former-minnesota-republican-state-chairman-chris-georgacas-ronpaul-mncaucus.html

2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul has received a key endorsement from former state Chairman of the Republican Party of Minnesota, Chris Georgacas.

Georgacas served as state Republican chairman from 1993 to 1997; was chairman of Tim Pawlenty's successful 2002 gubernatorial campaign; and served on the Republican National Committee. In recognition of his numerous efforts in support of Republican causes and candidates, the state party bestowed its Lifetime Achievement Award on him in 2010.

See full statement from former Minnesota GOP State Chairman Chris Georgacas below.

Statement from Chris Georgacas

“Ron Paul deserves the strong support of every Minnesota Republican in next Tuesday's precinct caucuses who truly believes in limited government.

“I am endorsing Ron Paul today because he is the only constitutional conservative in the presidential race, and the only real advocate for freedom, peace, and prosperity.

“In my many years in politics, I have learned that most candidates talk about small government and personal freedom, only to turn around and work for the exact opposite after election.

“But there is one man who is an exception to this depressing rule -- and that's Ron Paul. He has been thoroughly consistent to his principles throughout his service in Congress. What Ron Paul says exactly matches what he believes and what he does. And what he believes is what most Minnesota Republicans say they believe.

“Ron Paul is the only candidate who predicted the economic mess our country is in. He is the only candidate for president who knows the solution to revive prosperity and freedom in America -- by cutting government intervention in the economy and returning to sound money.

“His Plan to Restore America cuts $1 trillion in federal spending in the first year and balances the federal budget by the third year. No other candidate is credible on restoring employers’ abilities to create jobs and pulling the country away from the abyss of European-like debt. Only Ron Paul has the vision and character to do what needs to be done.

“Ron Paul's incredible appeal to young Americans is explained by his genuine belief in human freedom. Today he is the greatest champion of the timeless ideals which once made both this country and our state so special: hard work, honesty, responsibility, voluntary cooperation, and skepticism of government. In supporting him at precinct caucuses, Minnesotans can show that they too still hold those ideals.

“If Minnesotans want a candidate who can be trusted to improve the economy and give a new birth to freedom, they will join me and thousands of others in supporting Ron Paul on Tuesday night.”

bluesc
02-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Awesome :D! How's that for a mainstream Republican endorsement?

I like this line, Ron should use it:

His Plan to Restore America cuts $1 trillion in federal spending in the first year and balances the federal budget by the third year. No other candidate is credible on restoring employers’ abilities to create jobs and pulling the country away from the abyss of European-like debt. Only Ron Paul has the vision and character to do what needs to be done.

Lord Xar
02-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Unless this is on tv or ron gets this dudes mailinglist etc... does it matter?

specsaregood
02-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Unless this is on tv or ron gets this dudes mailinglist etc... does it matter?

In caucus states, stuff like this matters.

kathy88
02-03-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm loving the good news on the forums today. Warms my heart!

Warmon
02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Excellent news!

GeorgiaAvenger
02-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Very good