PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Review Journal write up of PPP poll includes Ron's web ad 'serial hypocrisy'

sailingaway
02-03-2012, 11:21 AM
http://www.lvrj.com/blogs/politics/Poll_has_Romney_hitting_50_percent_in_Nevada_caucu ses.html?ref=184

at least for me, it does..

I'm not clicking because I know the ad and don't want to cost the campaign money, but it is nice to see it there. Apparently Gingrich already has awful favorables in Nevada.

FSP-Rebel
02-03-2012, 11:32 AM
I assume many of Romney's peeps don't like the way Grinch has talked about him (and vice versa) in recent times, thus the awful favorables. Even Hannity has been lamenting for the last week or two that this schism is potentially damaging cohesion in the general for the GOP and that's before even considering us.

sailingaway
02-03-2012, 11:33 AM
I assume many of Romney's peeps don't like the way Grinch has talked about him (and vice versa) in recent times, thus the awful favorables. Even Hannity has been lamenting for the last week or two that this schism is potentially damaging cohesion in the general for the GOP and that's before even considering us.

I think people REMEMBER Gingrich, hence the awful favorables. The man is unstable.

Blue
02-03-2012, 11:58 AM
I think people REMEMBER Gingrich, hence the awful favorables. The man is unstable.

Obama would sweep the general election if Gingrich were the nominee.