PDA

View Full Version : Great idea to motivate people

Lisa100
02-03-2012, 06:36 AM
We don’t have much time left to get Ron Paul to win, so we need to focus on the most efficient ways to get him elected.

I had a great idea for a video. Maybe someone can make it here. I am not that tech-savvy.

I think that a lot of people do not know about the liberties being lost in this country, so when they hear that Ron Paul is for liberty and freedom, they don’t understand the relevance to their own lives.

The video I imagine is one that will show a bunch of small clips of different news stories, like the story of the FBI breaking down a woman’s door this week looking for a drug dealer but they got the wrong house, like the TSA patting down babies and 90 year olds. It can even have a couple of short statements about the NDAA and SOPA. I got the idea from this video that someone posted last night on this site (see 2 minutes in): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IhrCUt9RJM&feature=player_embedded

In general, the video should show the consequences of the governments’ “war on drugs” and “war on terrorists” (patriot act) on real people. Unfortunately, unlike us, most people do not get motivated to act unless they see that something bad can happen to them. And people seem to react stronger if it contains a real life story. The video should only be 5 minutes for those with little patience. And since it should appeal to the general population, it should not contain anything too gruesome. Obviously, the video should end with Ron Paul is the only one fighting for us against the machine.

Do you agree that this could be powerful?

goldpants
02-03-2012, 06:58 AM
No doubt that the evaporation of civil liberties is one of the top issues. I think this subject possesses the potential to motivate the disinterested and disillusioned to actually register and show up to vote. I highly encourage you to pursue this endeavour. Judge Napolitano is a great source for this material as he covers it nightly on Freedom Watch. Good luck

Simple
02-03-2012, 10:19 AM
How about some news clips of feds busting medical marijuana patients?

gerryb
02-03-2012, 12:04 PM
How about some news clips of feds busting medical marijuana patients?

OR farmers and natural food co-ops

Lisa100
02-03-2012, 09:26 PM
Yes, I forgot about the disgusting busting of medicinal marijuana shops and the natural food co-ops! This could really take off and go viral.

alucard13mmfmj
02-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Vote for Ron Paul or your grandma or grandpa will lose social security and medicare!
Vote for Ron Paul or your children will be left with tens of trillions in debt!
Vote for Ron Paul or that 200,000US dollar you have in the bank account is only good for toilet paper!
Vote for Ron Paul or rich people will get bailed out even more by your tax dollars!

Lisa100
02-04-2012, 07:58 AM
I am bumping this because I think it is important.