PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Blizzard

DanielLV
02-03-2012, 01:38 AM
22 inches expected between tonight and tommorow. Then it is supposed to snow again on Tuesday cuscus day.
Wonder how this will effect the turnout

muh_roads
02-03-2012, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the tip.

youngbuck
02-03-2012, 01:55 AM
Between 10 and 22.

Trigonx
02-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Places that are used to snow have that cleared up in a day once the snow stops coming down. If the snow on Tuesday is measurable then it might affect turnout.

abruzz0
02-03-2012, 02:45 AM
Turnout wasn't effected in any of the other 4 states where we tried to calculate our way to theoretical victory working under the erroneous assumption that people would stay home in Iowa because of cold temps, and in South Carolina because of a massive storm rampaging toward the state, or if all the old people in Florida fell out of their wheelchairs and spent all day hollering in the phone for Life Alert to come help them.

We're getting creamed in the polls everywhere, and all we have to hang our hat on after back to back last place showings is clinging to hackneyed what-ifs about sneaking through a win because people are fair weather voters.

playpianoking
02-03-2012, 02:46 AM
Yup, I'm in Englewood, CO and it's snowing like no other!!! But it will stop Saturday so it shouldn't affect Tuesday's vote. It could unfortunately mean that more sheep stay inside and watch their tube. If it was snowing like this on Tuesday that would be perfect!

KingNothing
02-03-2012, 06:24 AM
There's a possibility that some areas of Colorado could set a record for snowfall.

I imagine that would result in the governor declaring a state of emergency, right? And I imagine that, if the timing were right, it would actually force them to reschedule the caucus.

kathy88
02-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Sounds like all the RP supporters with 4WD need to start some carpools :)