PDA

View Full Version : Official Campaign Online Advertising?

ratsbew
11-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Why doesn't the Ron Paul campaign start running banner ads like the competition? There are literally hundreds of million of Americans who use the internet but have never heard of Ron Paul. The internet is probably the best use of money because by simply clicking on the link they would be taken right to ronpaul2008.com, possibly to a welcome video, instead of TV ads where they have to remember the address and make the physical effort to find information instead of being presented the info.

ladyliberty
11-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Why should he pay money for it when all of us are promoting him for FREE!!!!

I like Dr. Paul's frugal campaign style - it is but a glimpse of how he would also run a frugal presidency!

Primbs
11-12-2007, 09:11 AM
I have seen Ron Paul ads on blog ads.

He could run the ads where he updates them with news everyday.Then people will read the ads to see the latest Ron Paul news and click vs. a static ad that never changes.

DrNoZone
11-12-2007, 09:50 AM
He already owns the internet, no need to PAY for more coverage here. I would MUCH rather they spend that money in the offline world.

Primbs
11-12-2007, 10:06 AM
We do own the internet but we have less than ten thousand forum members.

We could use forty thousand forum members and get one hundred thousand to sign up for the December money bomb.

Matt Collins
11-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Because only 30% of voters are proficient on the Net. That means that 70% of our efforts need to be offline.