PDA

View Full Version : NEAR FINAL RADIO SCRIPT/RON PAUL CO MTNS AREA,please HELP;)

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 08:50 AM
This is the AD, I have a few quotes,I want to ad one powerful quote and a few people thought the opening of ad was bland,so if anyone can think of a more powerful opening to the ad please leave a comment looking for suggestions,REMEMBER WERE ARE PLAYING TO REGISTERED REPUBLICAN PRIMARY VOTERS, we are gonna keep the word hijack,because thats exactly what our government has done.... the ad is 25 seconds and 5 seconds for the disclaimer,so if we add a quote or tweek the beginning you must keep time in mind thanks kenny

PLEASE HELP AND DONATE,if we go over the 320 in the chip in the extra will be used for more radio time,SO PLEASE DONATE thanks.
We may not change the commercial at all,im just trying to get input amd previous post i have listened to and got feedback from others,so i dont want to offend anyone if i dont take your suggestion ok.
I saw the congressman comment,so i might put that in the disclaimer area,but if we have time we will insert into main ad;) keeping options open;)

http://kennygriffin.chipin.com/radio...nties-colorado
SCRIPT
30 second ad, please understand there will be music and a great voice over done by ksmt

Presidential Candidate Ron Paul must win the Colorado Republican Caucuses to Restore Hope for America.

Dr. Paul will work for you and me to restore our republic and reinstate the constitution."

Bring America’s Troops Home
Build a strong national defense.
Abolish the Income Tax and keep the money you earn!
Return our states’ rights.

Our Government has been hijacked. Will you wait until there’s no Constitution left? Take it back; it’s yours!

Join the Snowboarders/Skiers for Ron Paul for Eagle, Summit and Lake County. Visit ronpaul2008.com, learn the facts, donate and join Meetup.com Group # 876 for further details. Apathy is their weapon. Get Involved,Donate

Disclaimer…Paid for by Kenny Griffin,106 e 10th st,Leadville Co 80461(719-293-2079),and not authorized by any candidate."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We just made A Chip In for Radio Ads to be run in Summit/Eagle/Lake counties in Colorado.
our main focus is to get people registered republican and to get involved in the caucus process. This should also yield local news coverage and newspapers

once again they will not produce the radio ad until i pay them 320 bucks

The radio station KSMT will produce the radio ad,i will give him a general script but let them make the ad.

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS CHIP IN,we can easily get a majority to Vote for Ron Paul,i have done grassroots work here,i know the pulse,thank you kenny

PS the support here could definetly help www.ronpaul2008.com our focus is to let people know of the 4.3 million as well as how they can help get involved, any questions please ask.

NOTE,THEY WONT PRODUCE THE AD UNTIL I PAY THEM,summary of the 30 second ad is above.

LibertyEagle
11-12-2007, 09:20 AM
It won't be bland if you get a good person to do the voiceover.

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 09:31 AM
It won't be bland if you get a good person to do the voiceover.

I'm just trying to address concerns,which might be a mistake but im truly taking all suggestions and doing my best :) i keep telling folks in my email that the voice over and music is the key ,but its hard to relate that to them,but at sametime we really need several 25-50-100 dollar donations to help move this along asap,im doing my best:) i donated 25 already i hope to be able to put antoher 50 next week after i dj,but i have several pledges that havent donated yet,SIGH,anyway if we go over the 320 then we get more radio ads.

I HOPE people understand this is going to make a serious impact here, a majority like his message,but the message has to be heard locally,once that is done id like to get donation charts for my counties so we can watch the spike,millionares live here,I'm not one :( but spending any freetime, RON PAULING IT 2008,on all angles.sometimes my wife has to say enuff ,she wants attention,teasin,i tell her well say freedom,peace real loud and it might turn me on hehe trying to be funny ,but on a serious note

PLEASE PLEASE HELP THIS CHIP IN:)

If we run these ads,I PROMISE you will see a spike in eagle/lake/summit counties donations once people hear the www.ronpaul2008.com site ,people hearing this message will check out the national site and see our local meetup.com #867 Snowboarders/Skiers For RON PAUL:) group and see the tea pary info which is on meet up,plus there will be additional coverage by local papers on teaparty07.com and grassroots coverage of what im doing in summit and vail dailys and the leadville paper and more,this will pay for itself in media coverage and spikes in donations from all the richj people in vail/beaver creek/breckenridge/frisco/dillion/silverthorne/keystone/leadville/ and surropunding area that pick the signal up,this is going to be huge.I KNOW IT WILL BE HUGE,please donate asap DONATE,sop we can get this on radio soon asap

CelestialRender
11-12-2007, 10:06 AM
That's actually very well-written. Just enough of a tinge of revolution, without overdoing it. I wouldn't change a word, and "apathy is their weapon" is an awesome quote. Grats if you wrote it.

Good luck in Colorado. I'm not sure how much hope we have in Louisiana, but we'll try.

Matt Collins
11-12-2007, 10:51 AM
See these threads:

MARKETING RON PAUL 101:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25536

and
How to buy radio advertising:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=31728

LBT
11-12-2007, 11:14 AM
I like the message and the writing, BUT...

It tries to sell too many features instead of benefits.

eg. This vacuum cleaner has 550 watts of suction, vs this vaccuum cleaner lets you clean your carpets twice as well in half the time.

To translate to benefits I would write it something like this:
----------------

If you're worried about the future of America, electing Presidential Candidate Ron Paul to the Colorado Republican Caucuses is your best hope.

Dr. Paul will restore the Constitution that protects us from Politicians with vested interests.

He'll bring our troops home safely so that they can defend us here.

He'll let you keep the income you earned.

He'll work to ensure states rights so that you have more of a say.

Our government and the constitution have been hijacked by vested interests. Ron Paul will let YOU make the decisions in the future.
--------------------

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks for another donation,we are getting closer :) please help out,would be great to get this in tomorrow i just need 4 more donors of $25 bucks,ill cover the last 20,thank you once again,kenny Please Donate, ill post the finished ad once produced so everyone can have copies if you want. the first ad blocks should be very successful ,then we can run more.

LibertyEagle
11-12-2007, 01:23 PM
You might have better luck if you changed the thread title to reflect that you are needing donations.

American
11-12-2007, 01:31 PM
I sent you some money, all I can right now. Put it on the old Credit card even....I figure if we go to war with Iran I would hate to go NOT owing these leaches some money.

I feel like a Christian heading into the Apocalypse......=\

Patrick Henry
11-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Dr. Paul will work for you and me to Restore (could use reinstate) our Constitution.

Godd work on doing this.

What about saying: "Dr. Paul will work for you and me to restore our republic and reinstate the constitution."?

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I sent you some money, all I can right now. Put it on the old Credit card even....I figure if we go to war with Iran I would hate to go NOT owing these leaches some money.

I feel like a Christian heading into the Apocalypse......=\

thanks alot:)

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Good work on doing this.

What about saying: "Dr. Paul will work for you and me to restore our republic and reinstate the constitution."?

thanks for suggestion, sounds like a good one,time is the issue but we will work that in if we can OK:)

We have some ronpaulforums members involved in writing this,ill give them props as soon as we have a finished product and i ask them if its OK to reveal their work:) thanks alot ronpaulforums,you guys really give me the energy to keep spreading Ron Paul's Message

OO yeah dont forget to donate if you haven't;)

freelance
11-12-2007, 03:29 PM

I like it too! The devil of all of these 30-second spots is in the timing. SO much to say, and SO little time to say it. SIGH! And then, you have to leave time for the disclaimer.

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 03:44 PM
should i use this as disclaimer?

Paid for by Snowboarders/Skiers for Ron Paul (insert my name here or can i use the group?) (address or ph# here), and not authorized by any candidate."

do i really need to leave a phone number and address? just curious? or can i leave my meet up group #876 or do i have to use my full name just curious?

cien750hp
11-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Thats a great ad, and you should consider expanding this from just the mountains to the denver metro area too. Theres alot more people to reach in the metro area. and im sure there are plenty of supporters here from denver that would be willing to chip in some money

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Thats a great ad, and you should consider expanding this from just the mountains to the denver metro area too. Theres alot more people to reach in the metro area. and im sure there are plenty of supporters here from denver that would be willing to chip in some money

That would be great lets see what happens here and then we can move it to denver meet ups if you know other meet up memmbers that want to help let me know or join our meetup then we can spread the chip ins and target denver and other colorado areas as the money comes in for
thechip ins we can always sub the group numbers to specific target areas;)

Jon S
11-12-2007, 04:38 PM
where in colorado cuz i live in colorado mountains

freelance
11-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Paid for by Snowboarders/Skiers for Ron Paul (insert my name here or can i use the group?) (address or ph# here), and not authorized by any candidate."

I don't know. Better PM LordXar, because he knows all the rules. Whatever you do, follow the rules, even if it means that you have to cut something.

speciallyblend
11-12-2007, 05:22 PM
I don't know. Better PM LordXar, because he knows all the rules. Whatever you do, follow the rules, even if it means that you have to cut something.

i got it all straight with skiing ff,so everyone has my name and number now hehe oo well proud to be a RON PAUL REPUBLICAN