PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in Reno at the GSR Tonight at 7PM! (Thursday Feb 2nd 2012)

DamianTV
02-02-2012, 07:41 PM
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2012

7:00 pm

The Grand Sierra Resort
Summit Pavilion
2500 East 2nd Street, Reno, NV, 89595
(775) 789-2000
_________

The Ron Paul event at the Grand Sierra Resort
is free to the public and the media.

Just in case anyone was unaware and feels like showing up!

donnay
02-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Will it be televised?

Bosco Warden
02-02-2012, 10:36 PM
I just got back, it was awesome, roughly 3000 people showed up. Was very good.

It was a really good night until I got back to my truck and realized someone stole my damn RP door magnets.

Sometimes I really hate people.

If whoever stole my door magnets see's this, rot in hell you piece of shit.

DamianTV
02-03-2012, 01:42 AM
Probably a Romney supporter. But that isnt exactly a safe neighborhood either.

Ron Paul had an excellent speech tonight. And there were a freakin ton of people. A LOT more than either of the other two candidates from the looks of the Media coverage. However, the media of course gave Ron Paul an absolute minimum ammt of time, and tried to say he is only going to get 8-9% of the votes.

Another problem that occured was after Ron Pauls speech, Dennis Hoff, owner of the Moonlight Bunny Ranch (legal Brothel) (actually Dennis is a nice guy) and one of his Employees went in front of the camera. I have nothing against Dennis Hoff, prostitution, or his right to say what he will, but the same thing happened last year. The media will again do the same thing, and put their SPIN on Prostitues for Ron Paul, or 'Pimpin for Paul', which will most likely be KRNV's lead story tomorrow. The problem is what the media will say will be purposefully misconstrued to reflect that Ron Paul supports Prostitutes.

Like I said, I dont have a problem with it, but there are a lot of people who do have something against prostitution, and the Media will try to use this as a way to alienate potential Ron Paul supporters. One of the oldest tricks in the books. Ron Paul likes Chocolate Pudding. Make sure to tell every Vanilla Pudding advocate that he likes Chocolate, there by alienating any potential Vanilla Ron Paul supporters. Now, turn around and tell the Chocolate Ron Paul supporters that Ron Paul likes Vanilla, and alienate them too.

If there is going to be any news about this, it will be about Prostitution for Paul, excluding that, the Local Media Blackout continues...