PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Spamming Works

ronpaulfollower999
02-02-2012, 06:12 PM
I've probably averaged one Ron Paul Facebook status a day since he announced his 2012 run. I've been posting videos from the 80's, 90's, and early 00's. I also rant a lot about the Federal Reserve, police…well government in general. :p Today I go onto Facebook and see that one of my friends post "Vote Ron Paul!" with a picture talking about his predictions and getting blacked out, etc. I did a :eek: :eek: :eek: Even though my FB friends normally don't comment/like my Ron Paul anti-government statuses, I have no doubt that they are waking people up even though they aren't vocal about it. I also had another friend like Ron Paul's FB page a few weeks ago.

I know its something small, but its pretty damn special to me. We are waking people up, we really are. *Wipes tears from my eye.*

FOR LIBERTY!

harikaried
02-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Even though my FB friends normally don't comment/like my Ron Paul anti-government statuses, I have no doubt that they are waking people up even though they aren't vocal about it.Indeed. I've been posting one piece of Ron Paul news every day for a several months. People don't usually like/comment/share it, but when I meet people for dinner, etc., they talk to me about it.

RonPossible
02-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Ron Paul2012 http://youtu.be/1ocJn_V6qyU
been blasting this video today.
Indeed. I've been posting one piece of Ron Paul news every day for a several months. People don't usually like/comment/share it, but when I meet people for dinner, etc., they talk to me about it.