PDA

View Full Version : New Rasmussen Arizona Poll

RonPaulFanInGA
02-02-2012, 05:44 PM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/arizona/2012_arizona_republican_primary

Romney: 48%
Gingrich: 24%
Santorum: 13%
Paul: 6%

alucard13mmfmj
02-02-2012, 05:52 PM
We have to attack Romney... obviously not attacking him is not working. Gingrich and Santorum is there to stay, probably for much of the race.

ATTACK before its too late!! Romney is gaining WAY too much momentum. I feel better if we attack Romney and votes get split amongst Gingrich, Santorum, and Paul... at least theres no clear winner and maybe have a better chance at a brokered convention.

tsai3904
02-02-2012, 05:52 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?357762-Rasmussen-Polls-Arizona-and-Michigan-GOP-Primaries

Adam West
02-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Stupid Americans. For fucks sake!

PauliticsPolitics
02-02-2012, 05:55 PM
Duplicate thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?357762-Rasmussen-Polls-Arizona-and-Michigan-GOP-Primaries

Lightweis
02-02-2012, 05:56 PM
stop posting depressing news. holy smokes!

RonPaulFanInGA
02-02-2012, 05:59 PM
Duplicate thread:

Duplicate post.

Hey, isn't that annoying? :rolleyes:

Any more people feel the need to fall over themselves posting a link to a dead thread?

anaconda
02-02-2012, 06:06 PM
Stupid Americans. For fucks sake!

I really don't see why Paul would not be well above Santorum in AZ. Seems strange.

Adam West
02-02-2012, 06:19 PM
I feel sorry for the Patriots and freedom loving people on this forum. The America I grew up in has changed so much. My suggestion is that you pack your bags and leave while you can. I live in Australia. New Zealand is also a great place. There is room to move out here.

The One
02-02-2012, 06:22 PM
I feel sorry for the Patriots and freedom loving people on this forum. The America I grew up in has changed so much. My suggestion is that you pack your bags and leave while you can. I live in Australia. New Zealand is also a great place. There is room to move out here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOrHuKWpeA&feature=player_detailpage

Cleaner44
02-02-2012, 06:24 PM
This state sucks balls!

Student Of Paulism
02-02-2012, 06:26 PM
I really don't see why Paul would not be well above Santorum in AZ. Seems strange.

Santorum is pretty much 13-16% in every damn state. Ever since he supposedly 'won IA', his numbers shot to the high teens and stabilized with a solid mid teens number nationwide. So yea, get used to seeing him polling with that amount in every state.

Adam West
02-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Well g'day mate! Let's throw another...shrimp on the barbie!!!

No worries mate!

Seriously though, we have a mining boom here and a young person can start at 120.000 k +. If you have skills. (boilermaker. machinest, electrician etc.) You jump in at 150,000k+. They are short of workers. And don't forget, the Aussie dollar is stronger than the U.S. dollar.

Student Of Paulism
02-02-2012, 06:33 PM

AU is nothing more than a common wealth of the UK, as is CA, and the UK is right behind the US when it comes to government corruption and global dominion. In fact, going back hundreds of years, the UK Royals and Aristocrats started all of the lunacy and eugenics programs early on, ranging from public school brainwashing, to depopulation, forced inoculations, etc. The US pretty much modeled ourselves after many UK programs. Considering Mouse Pox is/was being developed by AU universities under UN directives, is just one instance of many that AU wouldn't be great safe haven right now. Also, tons of US troops and mobile units are being sent over there now as well, for God knows what. The UK also had a huge stake in NZ long go, until they were forced out by aboriginal tribes, but not exactly sure how much control they still have over it. But basically, yea, The Brits are driving force behind the NWO...always have been from day 1.

opinionatedfool
02-02-2012, 06:36 PM
No more negative news people! Maybe we should just stop looking at these stupid polls.

opinionatedfool
02-02-2012, 06:39 PM
If Ron Paul isn't in at least third, don't post it, please!

RKoho
02-02-2012, 06:41 PM
No worries mate!

Seriously though, we have a mining boom here and a young person can start at 120.000 k +. If you have skills. (boilermaker. machinest, electrician etc.) You jump in at 150,000k+. They are short of workers. And don't forget, the Aussie dollar is stronger than the U.S. dollar.

Wow. I might have to consider packing up and going then! Seriously considering it after I do some research

NIU Students for Liberty
02-02-2012, 06:44 PM
That delegate strategy is really panning out....

The One
02-02-2012, 06:45 PM
No more negative news people! Maybe we should just stop looking at these stupid polls.

It occurs to me to tell you that denial is not just a river in Egypt.

hammy
02-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Anybody up for Switzerland? ...I dunno.

heavenlyboy34
02-02-2012, 06:52 PM
This state sucks balls!
It's all the people who came here from back east and the midwest and Cali, I betcha. ;)

Chieppa1
02-02-2012, 06:54 PM
For fuck sakes. We need to do great this weekend.

RickyJ
02-02-2012, 06:56 PM
It's not time to give up. We need to now more than ever tell people about Ron Paul! The media won't do it for us, we must do it ourselves. The only reason Paul's support is not higher is because most people still don't know much about him.

dbill27
02-02-2012, 06:58 PM

I can't bring my guns to australia.

Student Of Paulism
02-02-2012, 07:05 PM
Anybody up for Switzerland? ...I dunno.

*RAISES HAND*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P8wNutKNxg

Adam West
02-02-2012, 07:11 PM
AU is nothing more than a common wealth of the UK, as is CA, and the UK is right behind the US when it comes to government corruption and global dominion. In fact, going back hundreds of years, the UK Royals and Aristocrats started all of the lunacy and eugenics programs early on, ranging from public school brainwashing, to depopulation, forced inoculations, etc. The US pretty much modeled ourselves after many UK programs. Considering Mouse Pox is/was being developed by AU universities under UN directives, is just one instance of many that AU wouldn't be great safe haven right now. Also, tons of US troops and mobile units are being sent over there now as well, for God knows what. The UK also had a huge stake in NZ long go, until they were forced out by aboriginal tribes, but not exactly sure how much control they still have over it. But basically, yea, The Brits are driving force behind the NWO...always have been from day 1.

Sorry mate, but I would disagree. Australians are fiercely independent and self-reliant. The only reason we are a part of the Commonwealth is that we are tied to a Parliamantary system which for the most part works well. Most Australians would like to become a Republic, but dismantling the "nuts and bolts" is complex.

Yes, Obama is stationing 1500 marines in Darwin, much to my dismay. We play war games with you guys all the time and allow your battle fleets into our harbours so your servicemen can have some R and R. Our alliance began in WWII and was cemented in Vietnam. Australians generally like Americans. We have a history of cooporation. Unfortunately, like the rest of the world, your increasing militarism scares us.

The Australian schooling system, except for the most elite level is superior to the American system. I have many American friends working here with families and they would all agree. As to the Mouse Pox, I'm not even going to try and answer that.

There is no perfect Country, but I was raised in America until the age of 23 and decided to emigrate to Australia 30 years ago whilst on Holidays here. A decision I do not regret.

America is dying. I would rather raise my children in a clean underpopulated (20 million vs 300 million) environment with a vibrant economy and a positive future.

moonshine5757
02-02-2012, 07:15 PM
are we WINNING?

ericthethe
02-02-2012, 07:17 PM

Serious? Arizona has a large hispanic and therefore Catholic/social conservative population. Lots of old people and Mormons, too. It's the Florida of the southwest, as I and others have pointed out. Don't know why anyone is expecting anything different.

Adam West
02-02-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow. I might have to consider packing up and going then! Seriously considering it after I do some research

Take a look. They are crying for workers here. If you can operate a Bobcat, grader, excavator, loader etc... They will hire you. They will fly you in and out of the minesites for free. It varies from mine to mine, but you usually work 14 days on, then have 10 days off.

hammy
02-02-2012, 07:29 PM
*RAISES HAND*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P8wNutKNxg

Switzerland it is.

Student Of Paulism
02-02-2012, 07:30 PM
There is no perfect Country, but I was raised in America until the age of 23 and decided to emigrate to Australia 30 years ago whilst on Holidays here. A decision I do not regret.

America is dying. I would rather raise my children in a clean underpopulated (20 million vs 300 million) environment with a vibrant economy and a positive future.

Yea, i hear that, i am sure it is definitely the better place to be right now, especially when it comes to money/fiscal matters, educations and economy. It just worries me, because it is no secret the US and UK are hell bent on global hegemony and have been for a VERY long time. And they simply want to wrap their tentacles around everything at Israel's behest. Rumor has it that all the mega banks who have pretty much taken over Europe, are now headed down to China/Malaysia in order to try and tank those markets, crash and burn style. It's all just a big monopoly board of malinvestment in other countries/duping them into being in debt, then taking austerity measures in order to take control. It's nothing more than economic terrorism. I just hope AU doesn't wind up in the situation we are in right now, scares me to think about this stuff sometimes. AU will b probably be safe for a long time, considering the close ties they have to the US/UK, but i feel they will soon be used as staging points now and then for military tactics.

And yea, just google mouse pox/australia/university, etc...its all over the place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/sci_tech/highlights/010117_mousepox.shtml

http://online.sfsu.edu/~rone/GEessays/BioterrorMousepox.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmz4ZRxCPg

Adam West
02-02-2012, 07:45 PM
"Yea, i hear that, i am sure it is definitely the better place to be right now, especially when it comes to money/fiscal matters, educations and economy. It just worries me, because it is no secret the US and UK are hell bent on global hegemony and have been for a VERY long time. And they simply want to wrap their tentacles around everything at Israel's behest. Rumor has it that all the mega banks who have pretty much taken over Europe, are now headed down to China/Malaysia in order to try and tank those markets, crash and burn style. It's all just a big monopoly board of malinvestment in other countries/duping them into being in debt, then taking austerity measures in order to take control. It's nothing more than economic terrorism. I just hope AU doesn't wind up in the situation we are in right now, scares me to think about this stuff sometimes. AU will b probably be safe for a long time, considering the close ties they have to the US/UK, but i feel they will soon be used as staging points now and then for military tactics."

Since I discovered Dr. Paul in 2007 my interests immediately gravitated towards Economics. If it wasn't for my awakening, I would have lost a bundle in 2008. Half my portfolio is Gold/Silver. Max Keiser, Peter Schiff, Jim Rogers are the people I look to for advice, amongst others.

Many people do not realize what's around the corner...

splanky
02-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Adam, can you furnish any good practical links for info on Australia? Immigration, regional, employment, housing, etc. I'm in the US and I've wanted to check it out for a long time. I'm convinced that once the American octopus starts falling apart Australia will be the place to be. I'm too old for it to make a difference in my life but I'd like to get my children over there before they marry here.

Thanks.

Student Of Paulism
02-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Lol Adam, i just discovered Max Keiser recently myself, i love him lol. He makes learning economics fun with his humor and sarcasm and has a really unique approach to it all. I subscribe to RT, so i always check out Keiser Report. The one he did with Zombie Debtors and Clown Bankers last week was great :D

seawolf
02-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Another negative thread, this is getting real old. If you want to improve Ron Paul's numbers stop complaining on the Ron Paul Forums and get to work for the Campaign.

Phone from Home, Donate, Join a Meet-up Group....but the bitching is getting real old.

The 2012 Campaign Operation is light years ahead of 2008....and who on earth said it was going to be a cake walk to spread the message of Liberty to a government=dependent America in 2012?

FSP-Rebel
02-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Played to death during the recent Australian Open

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpn6ijA8rrY

playpianoking
02-02-2012, 08:23 PM
It's AZ, like FL old people go to retire there and watch Fox News. There are also a lot of Mormons that crept over from UT and NV. I hope we start the momentum here in CO.

TNforPaul45
02-02-2012, 09:10 PM
It's AZ, like FL old people go to retire there and watch Fox News. There are also a lot of Mormons that crept over from UT and NV. I hope we start the momentum here in CO.

Don't say stuff like "crept." Some bad connotations with that term :(

The One
02-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Don't say stuff like "crept." Some bad connotations with that term :(

Huh?