PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Trump changes mind, endorsing Mitt Romney lol

Dianne
02-02-2012, 02:37 PM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/02/10300919-nbc-trump-to-endorse-romney
Updated 2:54 p.m.

Donald Trump will endorse Mitt Romney in Las Vegas this afternoon. Upon arriving at the venue for the press conference, Trump was asked about the reasons for his decision to back Romney.

"I think his general attitude but the last two debates were very impressive. I really thought he did really well plus he’s the one person who speaks strongly about China because China is ripping off this country like nobody is ripping this country," Trump told reporters in Las Vegas. "I thought he did very well in the debates, that was very important ... I think if he debates that well, I don't think Obama will fare well against him."

Trump said the Romney organization had indicated their interest in Trump getting on the campaign trail on Romney's behalf.

Earlier, several news organizations – including Politico, the New York Times, and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution – reported that the reality television star would endorse Newt Gingrich.

Trump said he tried twice on Wednesday to get in touch with Gingrich, but had no luck in connecting.

fatjohn
02-02-2012, 03:23 PM
What? It's not the onion? Jeez, could you be a bigger attention whore?

opinionatedfool
02-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Big freaking deal. Who the heck does he think he is?

Bruno
02-02-2012, 07:34 PM
So Gingrich doesn't answer his phone calls so he decides to flip and endorse the flip-flopper?

His skin is thinner than both Obama and Hannity's.