PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul - Liberty Integrity Prosperity - Blue Wristbands with White Print Project

Big10forRonPaul
02-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Fellow Ron Paul Supporters,
I am thinking about manufacturing thousands of Ron Paul wristbands, similar to the ones at RonPaulSwag.com, because I want an easy way to show my support for Ron Paul on a daily basis. I am hoping it is a great conversion starter to get potential Ron Paul supporters into the know.

The wristband will be blue (standard US flag blue) with white printing that says:

Ron Paul or Vote Ron Paul or Join Ron Paul

Liberty <Star> Integrity <Star> Prosperity

The <Star> image is going to be the basic US flag white star. There may also be a very small URL for RonPaul2012.com.

This is not a profit-driven project and it would be nice to get many others on board that can hand out bracelets to friends, family or at Ron Paul events. There is no way for me to give out enough of these bracelets to my friends and family to make the project even worthwhile.

I estimate that I can manufacture each wristband for less than 10 cents/each. If people want to donate/purchase wristbands at cost once the wristbands are manufactured then that would be great. I don't want to be shipping wristbands 1 by 1 so I would need people to distribute large numbers of wristbands at a time (minimum of 100) as the cost and time of shipping small quantities would be hard for me to cover. Therefore, I would need people that would pass them out at events or other Ron Paul gatherings.

Let me know what you think in regards to potential design and the viability of the project. If I can get enough people interested then I would be happy to coordinate this project and have everything ready for shipment in 30 days or so. I am not looking for money to fund the project. I just want to make sure that I can get 1000s of wristbands into the right peoples hands to get them onto the wrist of Ron Paul supporters.

Thanks,
Big10forRonPaul

bsegovia
04-02-2012, 08:57 AM
Hey man, Benito from RonPaulSwag here. You still interested in doing this? If so, we can manufacture these for you so you don't pay a butt load. =) If you're interested, shoot me an email at benito@ronpaulswag.com. Include your quantity and number of colors. Our wristbands include an inner embossing with our URL. We think it's a good place to put it. Let me know.

Gaddafi Khan
04-16-2012, 04:27 AM
Its a good call.