PDA

View Full Version : Neocon slam week! 2/3 through 2/10/12

mavtek
02-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Anyone up for making next week Neocon slam week? I suggest we start this Friday as that is generally "open call or mic" for the AM talking heads. I think this could be a lot of fun! We need to have a daily theme We could alternate have topics and catch phrases.

Like this Friday could be Obama voter switching to Mitt because Romneycare is a better socialized healthcare system than Obamacare.

Monday, make a Newt supporter look stupid. Call in espousing the virtues of Newt and how when he was speaker he denounced Obamacare and TARP. Heck he even balanced the budget before he left office. Call him the "Master Debater that will spank it up on Obama".

Tuesday, make Neocon's look stupid. Call in and say the problem with Ron Paul is he wants to bring the troops home, everybody knows we're safer with them over there than having them here! I mean come on, everyone knows that if your body guard is in LA when you visit New York you're definitely safer!

Wednesday, Iran is the boogieman day. Call in and espouse how Iran is actually getting help from Vulcan's and they aren't working on Nukes at all, they are clearly working on Photon Torpedos! You saw it on National Enquirer or TMZ, you can't remember!

Thursday ???

Friday ???? You get the idea....

Sound like fun?

wgadget
02-01-2012, 02:51 PM
I love it! I'll be listening yor ya!

mavtek
02-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Well, I'm hoping it won't just be me..... If we can really make it a coordinated effort I think it would help to discredit these Con's at least for a week.

mavtek
02-01-2012, 08:05 PM
So crickets? This is so different than 08'

EndTheECB
02-01-2012, 08:11 PM
If you manage to sound like this I can guarantee you success:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wroj0FLvzs

mavtek
02-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Call talk radio and knock Santorum down a few notches. Please!

You can say things like,

"I think Santorum isn't getting the traction that the others are getting because people are googleing him and reading his page on Wikipedia. I think when you actually investigate the guy and some of the comments he's made in the past, that's when you know you can't vote for him."

Example: "During an interview with the Associated press in 2003, Santorum was asked his views on the sexual abuse of children by Catholic priests. Santorum said the priests were engaged in "a basic homosexual relationship", and remarked, "I have a problem with homosexual acts".

Next caller could suggest it's because he said "The internet shouldn't be some place where everyone can freely do whatever they want".

The Next caller could say, it might be because he endorsed Specter.

It might be because he would like to outlaw contraceptives......

Radio stations in Minnesota.
http://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/fin...Y&s=T&state=MN

I will join in tonight when I get off work, we could have fun with this!