PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul *Evolution

40oz
02-01-2012, 03:12 AM
What if we dropped the R? Maybe people are scared of revolution and will embrace evolution.

Just throwing it out there...

Sola_Fide
02-01-2012, 03:27 AM
In my view, evolution prevents the kind of revolution we want. Viewing man as an animal is more conducive to slavery than freedom.

40oz
02-01-2012, 04:14 AM
If the word evolution conjurs up thoughts of animals and slavery, in the first reply, then it is probably a bad idea.

helmuth_hubener
02-02-2012, 01:28 AM
The campaign isn't in charge of this motto anyway, and didn't have anything to do with it. And last cycle, some in the campaign actively disliked it. The rEVOLution logo was made by Ernest Hancock of Arizona and went viral. It was all grassroots, totally out of the official campaign's control.

I think the OP was thinking of evolution as in evolving, improving, progressing, not as in Darwinism. There's a Ron Paul song that says "Ron Paul Revolution, Ron Paul Evolution", so at least someone else thought it was good.

Just get some stencils and go spray paint a sign that says Ron Paul Evolution. That's what we all did with the rEVOLution signs. There's no one in charge here. Just do what you like. Get your sign on CNN and maybe others will see it and copy it and your sign will start popping up around the country.

Good Luck and Happy Painting!

Sola_Fide
02-02-2012, 02:28 AM
Definitely^^^ it was just my humble opinion. Do you ya do.