PDA

View Full Version : 4-old-old brings marijuana as snack to school

NewsFlash420
01-31-2012, 07:24 PM
It's important to teach your child early on in life to share. Sharing helps build friends, society and community relationship skills that help benefit our future. There's just something cute about a child wanting to share and bringing a enough treats for everyone, but sharing a weed stash isn't what most preschools have in mind. One preschooler in Connecticut wanted to pass around some weed for snack time.

Meriden police were called to Hanover Elementary School last Tuesday after a 4-year-old brought marijuana to school for a snack. He told his teacher he wanted to share snacks with everyone, and then pulled 9 baggies of marijuana out of his pocket. Shocked, the teacher reported it to the principal and then the school contacted authorities.

Meriden police say the individually wrapped bags of marijuana appeared to be weighed for sale. Authorities are not releasing the names of the student or parents as of yet and the incident is pending investigation. Hanover Elementary School claims this is an isolated and very rare case and protecting children against drugs is a high priority.

"What's so disheartening is this is really an adult issue and problem, this adult behavior put a student at risk," said Meriden schools superintendent Mark Benigni, "This student had no idea what he had brought to school or what the substance was."

Both the authorities and the Department of Children and Families is also looking into the matter.

Alex Webb
NewsFlash420 (http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexWebbChannel)

http://www.examiner.com/cannabis-culture-in-phoenix/4-old-old-brings-marijuana-as-snack-to-school

Drex
01-31-2012, 07:26 PM
That'll make a BA story that kid can tell when he's growing up

Indy Vidual
01-31-2012, 07:27 PM
Poor little kid, what a shame...
...he should have grabbed the brownies instead. :p

dannno
01-31-2012, 07:28 PM
Actually if you consume cannabis without either burning (aka smoking) it, cooking it or vaporizing it then the THC is not activated, the plant needs to be heated before consumption.

Therefore cannabis in the hands of a pre-schooler is completely harmless unless they figure out a way to activate the THC via smoking or cooking.

ryanmkeisling
01-31-2012, 07:32 PM
Marijuana is not harmful. This child was not put at risk other than the police and his parents. The kid could have consumed the stuff and after being stoned would have slept it off. This will fuel the the war on drugs, no alchohol till 21 segment of the delusional population.:mad:

Bruno
01-31-2012, 07:33 PM
Actually if you consume cannabis without either burning (aka smoking) it, cooking it or vaporizing it then the THC is not activated, the plant needs to be heated before consumption.

Therefore cannabis in the hands of a pre-schooler is completely harmless unless they figure out a way to activate the THC via smoking or cooking.

Truth

ryanmkeisling
01-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Truth

I know you guys mean well and it is harmless stuff, but I eat fresh buds regularly and get lit from it. Ever eat a chunk of hash? Prepare for a wild ride. A 1 gram chunk is like LSD.

Seraphim
01-31-2012, 07:41 PM
hash has been heated and there activated. Buds are different than that.

I know you guys mean well and it is harmless stuff, but I eat fresh buds regularly and get lit from it. Ever eat a chunk of hash? Prepare for a wild ride. A 1 gram chunk is like LSD.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-31-2012, 07:44 PM
I hope they tazed him a few times, that guy was a real danger! Look out, hes got a crayon!

ryanmkeisling
01-31-2012, 07:59 PM
hash has been heated and there activated. Buds are different than that.

No actually most good hash is cold processed, in ice water. http://www.bubblebag.com/ I make it every season with my trim.

And I am talking about fresh buds right off of the plant in salad. It will get you high, and is highly nutritious too. The heat within the stomach is enough to activate THC or any other cannabinoids.