PDA

View Full Version : Kent Snyder email drive

cujothekitten
06-18-2007, 02:34 PM
So I was thinking that maybe we should all contact either the Ron Paul campaign or Kent Snyder himself about Ron Paul putting up more youtube videos. I’m not talking about speaking engagement videos but stuff where people can respond and ask questions. Much like youtube spotlight. There’s no reason he shouldn’t start putting up personal videos now instead of waiting for spotlight.

Other candidates have been doing this and gaining tons of recognition (and video hits) from doing this very thing. Below are a couple of examples:

Kucinich2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDtWCJF7xgY
A reply message where he responds directly to a user
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vilasnU9nw4

Would it be a good idea to contact Paul’s campaign and tell them to start putting these kinds of videos up? They’re quick, easy and take little effort.

Thoughts?

dspectre
06-18-2007, 02:43 PM
I think it is a great idea!!

I don't think Ron Paul should be stuck to the net like us, and not over do it, but every now and then if Ron spoke through youtube to the viewers that would be great!!

You should definitely get in contact with the campaign about it.

angrydragon
06-18-2007, 02:46 PM
I think Ron could do this easily anywhere and upload the video on youtube.

angelatc
06-18-2007, 02:57 PM
Tancredo does this too. I saw that that was filmed while he was driving a car. I'm sure it was jusr because they didn't have time to do it between stops, but they got it done.

I'm jonesing for some new Ron Paul material.

Quantumystic
06-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Sounds like a good idea. So start writing suggestions for questions! :D

Bradley in DC
06-18-2007, 10:21 PM
So I was thinking that maybe we should all contact either the Ron Paul campaign or Kent Snyder himself about Ron Paul putting up more youtube videos.

Spamming the campaign generally--especially Kent--for any reason is an extremely counter-productive idea.:mad:

angelatc
06-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I agree with that! I meant that maybe one person should email him.

Shmuel Spade
06-18-2007, 10:36 PM
Sure it'd be good if it happened, but I'm afraid of the FEC rules against collusion. I'm worried that anything and everything might be used against him.