PDA

View Full Version : About My Differences With Ron Paul

nelsonwinters
01-31-2012, 11:52 AM
I came across the following page where the author lists out her differences with Ron Paul:

http://ladyplebian.tumblr.com/post/16823362468/about-my-differences-with-ron-paul-i-am-not-a

Perhaps I'm just crazy, but when I read that, this is how I interpreted it:

I believe people are not economically and socially equal and that the force of government is the best way to level the playing field rather than communities, churches and charites.

I believe the federal government must concern itself with education because states and local communities are much less capable of serving the educational needs of their children.

I believe in setting up complex regulations that create significant barriers-to-entry to fight pollution that only the largest corporations can understand and follow rather than hold the wrong-doers liable for their actions.

I believe in helping racists make better business decisions.

I believe that that global warming is undeniable and that every scientist that says otherwise is working for Exxon or isn't really a scientist. I believe we should force others to adopt practices that I believe will stop global warming regardless of the cost in dollars and lives.

I believe in spending your money and sending your loved ones to die to stop atrocities in other parts of the world.

Maybe I am just crazy or something.