PDA

View Full Version : Tweet this, NEWT campaign forged sigs

cartemj06
01-31-2012, 09:04 AM
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9099

slamhead
01-31-2012, 09:13 AM
I would like to see life imprisonment for anyone convicted of voter fraud. If any one thing could undermine our democracy it is voter fraud. Once we stop trusting our election process we are done. I sure hope something comes out of SC with all the dead people voting. I wish they would come forward right away and tell us who the dead people voted for.

Tyler_Durden
01-31-2012, 09:28 AM
How come the DNC isn't screaming this from rooftops?

LibertyEagle
01-31-2012, 09:30 AM
I would like to see life imprisonment for anyone convicted of voter fraud. If any one thing could undermine our democracy it is voter fraud. Once we stop trusting our election process we are done. I sure hope something comes out of SC with all the dead people voting. I wish they would come forward right away and tell us who the dead people voted for.

+1

sailingaway
01-31-2012, 09:33 AM
I wouldn't. My understanding is that someone they hired to do it just made them up, personal fraud, not campaign fraud. I don't know that, but I do know it could be that, and that could happen to anyone. If Ron hires someone who turns up bad, we would say it doesn't mean he is bad. It does shoe the campaign is inept to the point where it had to hire people to get signatures, though.

sailingaway
01-31-2012, 09:34 AM

I agree.

Original_Intent
01-31-2012, 09:39 AM

I'm with you; I feel it is a treasonous activity and should possibly include capital punishment.

doctorfunk
01-31-2012, 09:56 AM
I wish they would come forward right away and tell us who the dead people voted for.
Apparantly you didn't read his other article on this issue. This is the first time I've heard of this guy, but his writing is actually pretty good. It seems all of the dead people weren't dead and often times it was mistakes by the staff on site. I would guess there were a very small amount of actual voter fraud, although I think that it had no bearing on the outcome.

cartemj06
01-31-2012, 10:15 AM
Thing is though that if this were RP or his campaign it would be all over the place. Wether it is one person or not. That and how many states could this have happened in? it was only caught in one, but could have been in every state. We don't know if this was an autonomous action or if the campaign gave thego ahead... this should be looked into more no matter if it was newt himself or his whole campaign or one staffer

centure7
01-31-2012, 10:24 AM
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=9099So the worst they have on Paul is that 15 years ago a supporter said inflammatory remarks and that was spewed across the headlines for weeks starting the very day Paul scored 1st place in an Iowa poll.

But for Newt, no headlines have ever come to surface on any MSM site when one of his supporters engages in voter fraud so severe that it lost Newt's place on the Virginia ballot. Interesting contrast there.

2young2vote
01-31-2012, 10:36 AM
$5 says nothing will come of it.