PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg Music Bomb?

camp_steveo
01-31-2012, 08:23 AM
When Kelly Clarkson endorsed Paul we had a music bomb and her music sales went up like 200%.

Do you think we should do the same thing for Snoop Dogg?

Tyler_Durden
01-31-2012, 08:46 AM
When Kelly Clarkson endorsed Paul we had a music bomb and her music sales went up like 200%.

Do you think we should do the same thing for Snoop Dogg?

The problem is that he hasn't officially endorsed. All he did was post a pic of Paul on his Facebook page. A statement, tweet or something would be nice......he's been very outspoken about wanting to meet with Obama to discuss legalization. I'm hoping a reporter will approach Snoop this week and ask him directly if he supports Paul.

sailingaway
01-31-2012, 08:50 AM
He didn't endorse Ron.

EBounding
01-31-2012, 08:54 AM
I think it's strange that whenever a celebrity says something funny or the slightest bit positive about Ron, people take it as an endorsement.

BamaFanNKy
01-31-2012, 08:56 AM
It was just a way to promote himself. I'm ok with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlujizeNNQM

jamezelle
01-31-2012, 09:00 AM
I think it's strange that whenever a celebrity says something funny or the slightest bit positive about Ron, people take it as an endorsement.
This!

camp_steveo
01-31-2012, 09:15 AM
That's as close to an endorsement as you can get.

airborne373
01-31-2012, 09:30 AM
No need. It's redundant ...

The Snoop Doggy Dizzle is already BOMBED! lol

jbuttell
01-31-2012, 09:51 AM

yep, theres even a thread on here somewhere full of celeb endorsements of Ron Paul. The list comprised of people who basically sneezed in Ron Paul's direction.

G-Wohl
01-31-2012, 09:53 AM
That's as close to an endorsement as you can get.
What? No it isn't.

Have you ever smoked weed? The photo he posted could mean any number of things - and, most likely, it was a nuanced stoner humor image, whereby we can equate Ron's cheeky smile with the epic hues embedded in life with the aid of cannabis, and laugh at it.

Boss
01-31-2012, 10:12 AM
No to the money bomb--Snoop will be fine without it. Unless Snoop makes an RP song, which he won't.

But its not strange at all that people take meaningful encouragement when celebrities on the level of Snoop Dogg give public recognition to Ron Paul. They don't do that for Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, or Rick Santorum.

Further, "endorsing" a candidate is a political idea, and shouldn't be utilized by entertainers. Often we see politicians trade endorsements for positions in cabinets, etc. We don't want that.

parocks
01-31-2012, 11:44 AM
what we should do is every so often, buy the music, after putting it in the cart on amazon.

develop this system, announce the procedures, and follow the procedures. There are a good number of top ron paul supporting acts. if we bought all the stuff of theirs that we want to buy at exactly the same time, all of those acts will go up the charts at once.