PDA

View Full Version : Speeches on specific themes

Emerick
01-31-2012, 07:14 AM
I hope someone in the campaign reads this.

A while ago, Ron Paul gave Jack Hunter a great interview about his views on Israel. What was so great about it is that Ron had the time to explain his ideas more fully. When he was reaching the climax point he was not interrupted, as almost always happens in interviews with pundits from the mainstream media. The key to the high quality of that interview was that Ron could control the delivering of his own message, instead of being distorted.

For this reason, I think Ron should make a series of speeches on each specific theme he thinks are very important. Until now, he hasn't delivered any specific speech on Foreign Policy, or the FED, or the Income Tax - he has made a great speech when he presented his budget plan.

Right now, he probably has the ability to call the media to cover them, to demand they give him fair coverage. Maybe he could deliver some great speech in Texas or California (specially on Foreign Policy or the War on Drugs), places where he can gather together thousands of people. Maybe give a speech about the FED in New York.

I think this would be a good idea for him to address these questions.

Feeding the Abscess
01-31-2012, 12:00 PM
If the media doesn't cover it, what difference does it make?

Defrauded
02-02-2012, 12:36 AM
Emerick, I agree with you on this.

I believe a Ron Paul speech on the debt crisis that is threatening the US and the World,

would do wonders for his campaign and the awakening of Americans. To point out the

absurdity of currencies around the world being backed by and represented by debt,

instead of assets, is certainly the main cause of Europe and American fiscal problems.

In fact it is influencing global violence in demonstrations and wars.

Fiat money is the means that despots are using as a tool to grab power over all nations.

I'm sure our founding fathers realized that debt would be the "nail loss" that would bring

down the entire Republic.