PDA

View Full Version : Truthbombing the Colorado Caucuses

maxoutco
01-31-2012, 12:55 AM
I will be attending my first caucus ever voting, for Ron Paul in Colorado on february 7th. I will be bringing my wife which it will be her first time caucusing ever also. We will be bringing with my 2 neighbors who I dropped truthbombs on to caucus for their first time ever to vote for Ron Paul. I am also working on 2 more neighbors to caucus for their first time and vote for Ron Paul.

I will be approaching 2 more neighbors this week in hopes of caucusing on the 7th.

This ^^^ is how we win. Any questions?

harikaried
01-31-2012, 01:04 AM
Are you the precinct captain? Will you be giving a speech? Need any notes for a speech? (Check my blog entry on the left.)

maxoutco
01-31-2012, 01:09 AM
Not a precinct captain. Just helping the cause. I guess I wouldn't mind giving a speech if I had too.

mavtek
01-31-2012, 01:11 AM
If you give a speech, feel free to tell the people there that Gingrich and Santorum don' t really have any organization or support to run a national campaign. They aren't on the ballot in several states and are only hoping for a brokered convention.

maxoutco
01-31-2012, 01:20 AM
If you give a speech, feel free to tell the people there that Gingrich and Santorum don' t really have any organization or support to run a national campaign. They aren't on the ballot in several states and are only hoping for a brokered convention.

This is Romney state. I would expose them for all the frawd that they are. Noone but Paul.

gerryb
01-31-2012, 01:49 AM
Do you know who to vote for as delegates?

In Iowa this was our biggest hurdle.. the information gap on how to become a delegate.

Not sure if it's the same in CO, but in IA the meeting of each caucus could be handled differently from site to site. Some sites everyone voted for delegates at the end, and you'd have to know who the RP folks were beforehand. Other sites you had to be nominated as a delegate(One of your neighbors would just say your name when the chairman asks for nominations), and it was basically first come first selected, so make sure you know whose name to say, or have your neighbor be sure to be alert and say your name at the right time =).

gerryb
01-31-2012, 01:56 AM
Oh, and someone will have to second the motion

jctii0
01-31-2012, 02:14 AM
It's highly advised that you do not come out in support for Ron (unpledged) when running for delegate, unless you know, without a doubt, that you can win your precinct, but even then it's still advised to remain unpledged.

Also, you can nominate yourself to be a delegate, with a "second" needed, however.