PDA

View Full Version : Wow, some people really are clueless (Someone just pulled a Santorum)

Gravik
01-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Someone wrote a nice letter to the editor about Ron Paul today and I commented by posting links to these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwbBWEljyYE

And then this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udz5_FdoFGU

and got this comment in return:

"Mr. Scheuer strongly implies that the main reason the Muslims are conducting jihad is because we are meddling in the Muslim world. he does not seem to understand that Islam is always and forever antagonistic to the Kuffars, as plentifully exemplified in the Qur'an and hadiths, and it would not matter in the slightest if we were over there or not. In fact, Israel probably would have been overrun were it not for the U.S., and for that the Muslims are livid with rage, since they believe all Jews are descendants of apes and pigs, and the Kuffar state of israel is anathema within the Middle East."

FrankRep
01-30-2012, 11:21 PM
[Quote:] In fact, Israel probably would have been overrun were it not for the U.S., and for that the Muslims are livid with rage, since they believe all Jews are descendants of apes and pigs, and the Kuffar state of israel is anathema within the Middle East."[/b]

Here's the real issue. Your friend will gladly sacrifice the United States to be Israel's military arm. This person has an Agenda and logic will have no effect on him.

Deborah K
01-30-2012, 11:24 PM
Who's to say how the muslims would behave if we weren't over there meddling and occupying. It's not our problem. Scheuer and Ron Paul both believe in a non-interventionist foreign policy. Israel can defend herself, and Netanyaho stated that right on the Congress floor. So the idiots who think we should be meddling in Israel's business are nothing but police-state war mongers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12idqpxaujc

Deborah K
01-30-2012, 11:27 PM
And besides, I'll take Mike's 22 years in the CIA, over some media-led moron any day of the week.

James Madison
01-30-2012, 11:32 PM
"Mr. Scheuer strongly implies that the main reason the Muslims are conducting jihad is because we are meddling in the Muslim world. he does not seem to understand that Islam is always and forever antagonistic to the Kuffars, as plentifully exemplified in the Qur'an and hadiths, and it would not matter in the slightest if we were over there or not. In fact, Israel probably would have been overrun were it not for the U.S., and for that the Muslims are livid with rage, since they believe all Jews are descendants of apes and pigs, and the Kuffar state of israel is anathema within the Middle East."

Strange that non-semites often call real semites anti-semitic. lol

Gravik
01-31-2012, 01:13 AM
ANother bonehead comment:

"Why are you trying to promote peace?"

I seriously facepalmed at that one.

Deborah K
01-31-2012, 01:15 AM
Ask the moron why he's trying to promote war? Does he plan on benefiting from it?

Justinfrom1776
01-31-2012, 01:20 AM
He/she doesn't bother to distinguish between Muslims and Muslim Extremists/Radicals.. Just goes on to condemn about 2.2 billion people... This is a growing and alarming trend among our NeoCon friends.

SpicyTurkey
01-31-2012, 01:22 AM
Some people get me really angry, but I just remember Ron Paul and calm down.