PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Italian Radio Station Reported Italians In Italy,Italians Protests Against America

AngryCanadian
01-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Again sorry if this may mean and seen a bit short it was on our local Italian Radio today and it has reported some news from Italy that Italians were protesting Against there Italian Government because its listening and obeying the Americans.

But thats it, it seems the Italian protests Against the American presence in Italy is spreading.
Did you know that in 2007 or 2008,2010 there were protests against the base aviano air force base? it seems its trending well at least not base protesting but overall presences of Americans in Italy.

I predict this could turn ugly in the near future.
Just letting you know everyone

Interesting how the western mainstream news networks have stayed silent of any protests against america and its interests isn't it?

thoughtomator
01-31-2012, 12:20 AM
Italy is literally being run by Goldman Sachs right now. IMO only a matter of time before it goes all French Revolution. I'm waiting for that, because after that is done with Italy is likely to be an excellent place to live, and that's my best escape route from a Fascist USA.

RickyJ
01-31-2012, 12:28 AM
America is not their problem, it is the elite bankers who also control their nation as well as America.

specialK
01-31-2012, 12:32 AM
I was dismayed to find a McDonald's Drive thru on my favorite beach not far from Rome while checking it out on Google maps. I spent a whole summer on that beach years ago. It even made me feel like protesting against American influence. Its just not the same now.