PDA

View Full Version : 1,000,000 Signatures - Petition RNC: Support Ron Paul as the 2012 Republican Party Nominee

MarximusMG
01-30-2012, 10:13 PM
I've recently started a petition on change.org that I believe could really have a monumental impact on the public's perception of this race. I strongly believe that our numbers as well as seriousness are often underestimated by those who aren't with us. I'd like for us to change that misperception.

Now. Not later. Not when this race has already progressed too far and it's too late. Let's make this statement NOW.

How do we do this? It's simple. Just follow the link below and sign the petition. Once you sign it, an email will immediately be sent to Reince Priebus, Chairmain of the RNC as well as Sharon Day, Co-Chariman of the RNC. The content of the email can be viewed on the petition page. It clearly and succinctly states that the only path to the White House is via Ron Paul, no one else. If not Ron Paul, then Obama will be reelected.

We need to send a clear message that we're not behind Ron Paul just so that he can make a speech at the convention and then step aside for an establishment politician to lead the country. We are behind Ron Paul because we know that HE. CAN. WIN.

We are known for having seemingly impossible organization and an insane ability to make things go viral. Let's make sure this spreads to every single corner of the internet.

"An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government."

https://www.change.org/petitions/chairman-republican-nationa...

*This should not be construed to be a threat, but rather should be seen as a bold statement. Through this petition, we are making it known that we are large in numbers and stand firm in our pursuit of liberty.

Oddone
01-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Why would I put my name on a list for the RNC or whoever to single us out? This is just the kind of list they would love to have.

Xelaetaks
01-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah don't sign it!! Lol. It's stupid but in reality even if it got one million signatures the establishment would not give a damn.

MarximusMG
01-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Why would I put my name on a list for the RNC or whoever to single us out? This is just the kind of list they would love to have.
I've posted this at the DP, and I've gotten a couple responses similar to yours. I guess I just don't totally agree with this line of reasoning, as I know that the RNC could easily identify RP supporters via dozens of other channels if they wanted to. Just think of the donation ticker on the campaign's website - just one example of many.

Oddone
01-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Yeah don't sign it!! Lol. It's stupid but in reality even if it got one million signatures the establishment would not give a damn.

^This

MarximusMG
01-30-2012, 10:20 PM
No worries, if you don't want to sign it, don't sign it. Simple as that.

BucksforPaul
01-30-2012, 10:22 PM
I've posted this at the DP, and I've gotten a couple responses similar to yours. I guess I just don't totally agree with this line of reasoning, as I know that the RNC could easily identify RP supporters via dozens of other channels if they wanted to. Just think of the donation ticker on the campaign's website - just one example of many.

Let them make an effort and spend resources to identify us rather than handing them our info on a silver platter. While we are at it why not give them the names of future Ron Paul delegates also?