PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is...

Akus
11-12-2007, 12:11 AM
I have made a poll sometime ago about Ron Paul's name recognition. Now, after 11/05/2007 and the record money he got and being seemingly all over the television: Fox, CBS, CNN, you name it, do you feel different about this poll?

Alabama Supporter
11-12-2007, 12:42 AM
If you don't have cable tv or the internet, Ron Paul does not exist. Many of these folks are elderly and have the highest voter turnout. There has only been 1 debate on non-cable tv. The rest have been re-capped by the major media with no mention of Ron Paul.

We have a long ways to go. I think we can do it though, especially with a successful tea party.

davidhperry
11-12-2007, 12:45 AM
If you don't have cable tv or the internet, Ron Paul does not exist.

Bingo! Something tells me I'm going to be doing a lot of door-to-door campaigning this winter. :) It's for Ron, it's cool.

Goldwater Conservative
11-12-2007, 12:55 AM
I chose the second option, even though it seemed to be oddly placed (shouldn't it be the second from the bottom?). He's got a long way to go if he wants to be known as widely as the others, who are all basically celebrities at this point.

A Ron Paul Rebel
11-12-2007, 12:56 AM
The votes let you know that we are still quite aware of what we have ahead of us.