PDA

View Full Version : One of our own 'hot blonde from LA' on Russia Today discussing Ron Paul.

eleganz
01-30-2012, 08:39 PM
She is one of our local Los Angeles grassroots organizers, I was pretty surprised when she told me about RT (well...not that surprised...its RT, after all).

It was a great interview and if you look at the youtube comments, a bunch of guys now want to know how to help out and meet hot girls like her...LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wptqeup5EBw

moonbat
01-30-2012, 08:52 PM
Wow, Mary did an awesome job.

donnay
01-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Great Interview!

No One But Paul!!!!

cdw
01-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Freedom brings hot people together.

LisaNY
01-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Great job Mary! She is gorgeous but also very smart!

Warmon
01-30-2012, 09:11 PM
Growing by 20% a week!...great job guys!

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
01-30-2012, 09:11 PM
She did excellent.

She believes right about me too. I'll write him in if I have too like I did in '08.

NOBP

Feelgood
01-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Wow, Ron gets all the hotties. :)

Love her Capt America RP shirt. :) Almost as good as Batman.

ryanmkeisling
01-30-2012, 09:25 PM
That was a really good interview she plugged your guys rally real good at the end there, that is gonna be some fun there in simi valley on March 5.

neverseen
01-30-2012, 09:29 PM
love the plug at the end! she didnt let herself get cut off lol

Tod
01-30-2012, 09:29 PM
Great job! What other campaign has so many articulate, knowledgeable people? Only this one!

No One But Paul!!!!!!

eleganz
01-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Great job! What other campaign has so many articulate, knowledgeable people? Only this one!

Yea, seriously...

A Gingrich/Romney/Obama supporter would have question marks floating over their heads when asked about fractional reserve banking :D

rprprs
01-30-2012, 09:32 PM
BTW, I see that the petition referenced at the begining of the video has a whopping 156 signatures. :D

specsaregood
01-30-2012, 09:34 PM
She is one of our local Los Angeles grassroots organizers, I was pretty surprised when she told me about RT (well...not that surprised...its RT, after all).

Wearing a captain america shirt on russia today tv. awesome.

theswedishchef
01-30-2012, 09:39 PM

She is very smart and also very gorgeous.
Fixed it =), seems like the smart part is the frontrunner in this arena.

AdamT
01-30-2012, 09:43 PM
So much win here.

Revolution9
01-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Mary Rocks! A note. Back in 1998 an Admiral sat at Rayelan Allen's kitchen table eating cookies and chatting. Her ex hubby was Gunther Russbacher, so she hung with bigwigs. She was told that on the world stage that US and Russia would change roles and the US would start to take on characteristics of the former Soviet Union and that Russia would become the international defender of liberty. What needs understanding here is that navies have historically been free of politics. "Enemy' captians when not in hot warfare would often dine in other Captain's chambers and discuss how to maneuver international affairs. After all..these guys don't want to go to Davy Jones locker. The world was heading for a one world dictatorship and the way out was to return to a multipolar world. This has now occurred and the NWO has passed its shelf life. He also said that the ongoing gambit to shut down the Federal reserve implemented under Reagan with William Casey and when complete there would be a new time in America with all the good characteristics of the fifties..

So..RT is not a propaganda organ of the commies. Putin is a part of the Orthodox Christian intelligence apparatus that wrested control away from the commies and seems to have to keep whack-a-moling tailings of their enterprise as evidenced by the howling of the zionist media and the last names of those he puts the kibosh on. It certainly seems to tackle subjects the way that journalism should be practiced and is why it probably has many younger viewers who were not subject to the massive anti-Russia propaganda many of us older folks had crammed incessantly down our throats a few decades back. Note that our MSM is like their old Pravda so maybe the old Admiral was not just talking out his gold trimmed hat. The American renaissance is the RP Presidency and he is backed by the constitutional cowboys in the flag officers since back in the late 90's at least. I will bet all the way back to the early 80's.

I don't know fully the backstory of his family tree but he may be the first President without royal blood ties.

Rev9

Defrauded
01-30-2012, 10:16 PM
I was very impressed with Mary's statement that

"You'll never hear of a former Ron Paul supporter."

How very true. Once one understands individual freedoms,

and RP's support of , there's no going back.

donnay
01-30-2012, 10:24 PM
I was very impressed with Mary's statement that

"You'll never hear of a former Ron Paul supporter."

How very true. Once one understands individual freedoms,

and RP's support of , there's no going back.

That's because most of us have taken the red pill!!

eleganz
01-30-2012, 10:47 PM
we're going to Nevada tomorrow to see RP and help with the caucus...this is going to be AWESOME!

Cleaner44
01-30-2012, 10:49 PM
+rep to No One But PAUL!

socal
01-30-2012, 10:53 PM
BTW, I see that the petition referenced at the begining of the video has a whopping 156 signatures. :D
And if you read the comments, it looks like most of them are RP supporters lmao

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ron-paul-end-your-campaign-and-get-out-of-the-gop/

Ron Paul doesn't think the government needs to be in the business of defining marriage. That's crazy! If we leave something that important up to the churches and individuals then some people will do the wrong thing. And he wants to let the states decide what drugs should be illegal. That's crazy! Ending the wars ... that's crazy too! Wars keep us safe and Obama has done better than I'd feared but McCain/Palin would have not only had us in Afghanistan they wouldn't have pulled out of Iraq AND they'd have bombed Iran by now. It's long past time to bomb Iran. Not bombing Iran? That's crazy!

Why would you vote for a guy that's ideologically consistent, supports individual liberty, and has respect for all human life. We don't want that, we want more war, more hate, less wealth to the poor. Im am sick of these level headed intelligent idealist trying to ruin my ignorant bubble that I spent my whole life living in. God bless the corporation, god bless bombing innocent children, god bless the ignorant, and god bless the divided states of post-america.

Ron Paul would have us declare war according to the Constitution before bombing someone. But what if there's not enough evidence to justify declaring war? What if we just need to get in there right away and bomb someone? What if we need to bomb someone BEFORE they become a threat? How else can we get other countries to respect us? I support Newt because he'll bomb first and get permission later, not wait around for a silly declaration of war that Congress may not even agree to.

The GOP is Ron Paul's home, and he's not leaving! Neither is his son, as neither of them should. They are true constitutional conservatives who are 100% opposed to the NDAA Act, the USA Patriot Act, gun control legislation, and anything that violates the US Constitution. No other GOP presidential candidate can make that claim.

etc.

Aden
01-30-2012, 11:14 PM
Tell her she did great. Most people stutter, talk too fast or say "um" when on TV or speaking in public. She was concise, to the point, did not show any nervousness, and came off as very intelligent.

rprprs
01-30-2012, 11:16 PM
And if you read the comments, it looks like most of them are RP supporters lmao

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ron-paul-end-your-campaign-and-get-out-of-the-gop/

Yes, I had read many of those. It made me wonder if the whole thing were not some sort of phony gag.
The statement below Ron's picture, though, doesn't seem consistent with that. Who knows?

Simple
01-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Very nice interview. We should all sound more like this supporter.

giovannile07
01-31-2012, 12:16 AM
Wait where is this rally thing in LA? I'll be home March 5th!

eleganz
01-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Wait where is this rally thing in LA? I'll be home March 5th!

check my sig.

heavenlyboy34
01-31-2012, 12:30 AM
+1 :cool:

giovannile07
01-31-2012, 12:31 AM
check my sig.
Oh alright, thanks! :D

heavenlyboy34
01-31-2012, 12:32 AM
Very nice interview. We should all sound more like this supporter.
The only problem with that is the ageist rhetoric in there. RP's message cuts across all age brackets. :)

Brian4Liberty
01-31-2012, 01:56 AM

All 156 Mark Levin fans.

SpicyTurkey
01-31-2012, 02:17 AM
WOOT!! I'm going to be in that rally!!

CaptainAmerica
01-31-2012, 02:25 AM
once again ,as if it MATTERS what she looks like.The topic thread sounds like shit a high schooler would say out loud when trying to campaign.

thekiefs
01-31-2012, 02:27 AM

It was a great interview and if you look at the youtube comments, a bunch of guys now want to know how to help out and meet hot girls like her...LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wptqeup5EBw

What the hell. I am in LA and don't know of this.

J_White
01-31-2012, 03:50 AM
thanks Mary, u are gorgeous and intelligent !!

S.Shorland
01-31-2012, 05:46 AM
Nice interview

TheTexan
01-31-2012, 05:49 AM
Represented us well, A+

Carole
01-31-2012, 06:34 AM
Nice job Mary. Nice to see Dr. Paul represented so well. :)

Bruno
01-31-2012, 06:51 AM
Great way to represent, Mary! Is she a member here?

No One But Paul!!

Kilrain
01-31-2012, 06:58 AM
once again ,as if it MATTERS what she looks like.The topic thread sounds like shit a high schooler would say out loud when trying to campaign.

Like it or not, looks matter. Imagine this same interview with Gollum speaking. Yes, she's very cute. Is that all that matters? Of course not. But it helps, again, like it or not.

Bern
01-31-2012, 07:10 AM
Great job Mary. Thanks and kudos.

revgen
01-31-2012, 07:19 AM
Great way to represent, Mary! Is she a member here?

No One But Paul!!

Probably, but I don't blame her for wanting her anonymity protected.

steph3n
01-31-2012, 07:30 AM
Probably, but I don't blame her for wanting her anonymity protected.

Yea, there would be a group of about 15 that would be a public slobbering and tongue assault on her....I don't blame any female gender for not stepping up here, or even having a 'male' name as a rouse....

squarepusher
01-31-2012, 07:31 AM
Kim Bauer!

Bruno
01-31-2012, 07:45 AM
Yea, there would be a group of about 15 that would be a public slobbering and tongue assault on her....I don't blame any female gender for not stepping up here, or even having a 'male' name as a rouse....

Agreed

bbartlog
01-31-2012, 08:06 AM
Great interview. Also I want one of those t-shirts. Probably a gray market item due to Captain America's copyright status but who knows.

rprprs
01-31-2012, 08:13 AM
The only problem with that is the ageist rhetoric in there. RP's message cuts across all age brackets. :)
Yes. I made some reference to this in a different thread.
I am becoming increasingly wary of the repeated emphasis placed on how well Ron resonates with young people and college kids. It bothers me even in the most otherwise positive interviews and articles. It's the fact that it's often presented in an exclusionary way, as though support for Ron is limited to, and solely a factor of, that one demographic. I don't know how well that plays with more mature voters. I think, too often, it may be interpreted as support exclusively eminating from those who are naturally rebellious, but also naive. Something, perhaps, to be grown out of in the real world and with more life experience.

I suppose it's only fair that Ron's support among the young be discussed and analyzed. He is, after all, the oldest candidate, so support among this group may seem counterintuitive to the casual observer. But I think that card can be overplayed when it's repeatedly and endlessly drummed into the heads of older voters.

UK4Paul
01-31-2012, 08:42 AM
Excellent interview!

Dutch
01-31-2012, 11:14 AM
You had me at "we know how the fractional banking system works". :)

affa
01-31-2012, 12:13 PM
great interview!

eleganz
01-31-2012, 01:33 PM
I'll be sure to let her know your comments, even the one about the slobbering forum guys :D

ericthethe
01-31-2012, 02:35 PM
Marriage material.