PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul making Colorado campaign stops

sailingaway
01-30-2012, 01:31 PM
http://www.chieftain.com/news/local/ron-paul-making-colorado-campaign-stops/article_2fe58d1e-4b75-11e1-a3a9-001871e3ce6c.html

Paul is scheduled to be in Fort Collins at 10 a.m., speaking the Lory Student Center at Colorado State University, 1101 Centre Ave.

He will hustle down to Denver for a rally at the Renaissance Denver Hotel at 12 noon. The hotel is at 3801 Quebec St.

Paul will make a final stop at 2 p.m. in Colorado Springs at the Colorado Jet Center at Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, 1575 Aviation Way.

They aren't kidding about hustle. Ron is usually on the dot with time. He's going to have to get lucky on his travel time, here.

Maltheus
01-30-2012, 01:46 PM
They aren't kidding about hustle. Ron is usually on the dot with time. He's going to have to get lucky on his travel time, here.

Yeah, I think this schedule is borderline unrealistic. Everything would have to go just right. He'll spend more time driving than meeting with people.

sailingaway
01-30-2012, 01:53 PM
It just occurred to me that he has his jet, maybe he's doing puddle jumping? Almost not worth it, but marginally faster, I guess.

Student Of Paulism
01-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Yea, damn, that is a very tight schedule. His speeches will only be able to be half an hour long, no more than 45mins, if he expects to make the other stops. Wonder why didn't they space them farther apart.

Antwan15
01-30-2012, 02:02 PM
we need a liberty helicopter!

cameronb
01-30-2012, 02:12 PM
His speeches are supposed to be just 15 minutes, which is plenty long for a speech - its tight, but very, very doable. Those in each location would like to see him stay longer, shake more hands, and convert more voters, but hey, its a big country, and they're trying to spread him around as best they can ;-)

Student Of Paulism
01-30-2012, 02:21 PM
His speeches are supposed to be just 15 minutes, which is plenty long for a speech - its tight, but very, very doable. Those in each location would like to see him stay longer, shake more hands, and convert more voters, but hey, its a big country, and they're trying to spread him around as best they can ;-)

This is what pisses me off so much about the schedule of the primaries and how campaigning ties into it. Imagine if Ron had campaigned in IA, like he did in SC, or like he is doing now (just a few days or less than a week). I seriously doubt he would have finished where he did, probably woulda been right where Perry was. Dunceman is a good example to use. He was non-existent in IA and the polls showed that. But in NH where he spent all his time, again, the exact opposite.

What i am saying, is imagine if Ron was able to spent way more time in these states and really spread his message to more people and give them more time to look deeper into his policies. And that's the one 'problem' with Ron, is that to understand him (because people are so brainwashed with the current system for decades) they need more time to educate themselves. The others all speak the same language of bs rhetoric and establishment agenda garbage so you can easily pick one of them after 10mins of listening to their vapor. They all tell you what you want to hear (the majority who are asleep, that is) and there is no homework to be done.

I know Ron would have way more people on board if he had way more time in these states like in IA and NH, and it's frustrating to think about how many more voters could be on our side.