PDA

View Full Version : New FLORIDA Quinnipiac University Poll through Sunday

sailingaway
01-30-2012, 07:08 AM
I honestly almost didn't post this just because we aren't remotely focused on Florida given its winner take all closed primary, but the takeaway is without campaigning there, Ron is still tied with Santorum, who did.

The Quinnipiac University Polling Institute survey conducted Friday through Sunday among 539 likely GOP voters in Florida had Romney favored by 43 percent of the respondents compared to 29 percent who preferred Gingrich. The poll, which has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.2 percentage points, showed U.S. Rep. Ron Paul and former Pennsylvania U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum each at 11 percent.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/01/30/2615345/new-poll-shows-fla-voters-moving.html#storylink=cpy

Peace&Freedom
01-30-2012, 07:11 AM
Sensational! If the direction indicated by those numbers hold up, we are headed towards a one-two point edging out of Santorum.

Bruno
01-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum!

AngryCanadian
01-30-2012, 07:33 AM
Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum, Please beat Santorum!

Amen to that!

woody4paul
01-30-2012, 08:13 AM

Lol

IterTemporis
01-30-2012, 08:21 AM
I'll be voting for RP tomorrow (:. Hopefully we do beat Santorum.

floridasun1983
01-30-2012, 09:27 AM
I'll be voting for the good doctor tomorrow.

Working Poor
01-30-2012, 10:39 AM
go college student in Florida

RDM
01-30-2012, 10:56 AM
go college student in Florida

Yes and drag your drunk college buddies out of bed, throw some hot coffee down their throats and personally drag their asses to the polls and make them vote.

NoPants
01-30-2012, 11:17 AM
Yes and drag your drunk college buddies out of bed, throw some hot coffee down their throats and personally drag their asses to the polls and make them vote.

Yeah, tell them you're going to IHOP and stop by the polls on the way :) Couldn't hurt to offer to buy breakfast, nothing wrong with that.

pfosse
01-30-2012, 11:23 AM
I was at Gasparilla on Saturday (300,000 drunks, think beads like Mardi Gras). I gave out about 800 Ron Paul Stickers and had a great time! 2 things I told the young drunk crowd.

#1 Vote on Tuesday (I made the peace sign with my hand "2'sday')
#2 Talk to your parents about voting for Ron Paul.

Got an great reception. I even traded Ron Paul stickers for shots of alcohol. Actually, since I was giving away stickers, they were just happy to give me shots as an RP supporter. Ran into a great Vet that had a grandfather that served with Dr. Paul as a doctor in Texas. As always, he could only say wonderful t

Taco John
01-30-2012, 11:25 AM
I had a beautiful dream that Paul pulled off a miraculous win in Florida. Then I woke up and realized that not enough people have died off in Florida to make this happen. One can dream though!

RecoveringNeoCon
01-30-2012, 11:33 AM
Tomorrow will be interesting!! Definitely would be awesome if we got 3rd over frothy....

This sentence in the article just made me laugh:

The new survey also showed Romney overtaking Gingrich among self-described conservatives by a 40-31 margin.

Conservatives indeeed.

Anyways, must be frothy.....

Blue
01-30-2012, 11:37 AM
Ron beating Santorum in Florida would be wonderful. My parents live just outside of Miami and they told me all they see are Ron Paul signs and supporters. And Ron is winning in the Hispanic American vote there.