PDA

View Full Version : WeAreChange confronts Sean Hannity

Brad Zink
11-11-2007, 11:10 PM
The Fox News talk show host gets an earful from WeAreChange in New York.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWbeSZuXJ_U

LibertyOfOne
11-11-2007, 11:13 PM
Infowars.com? WTF

Gimme Some Truth
11-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Way to mix 911truth with Ron Paul. yay!

0zzy
11-11-2007, 11:37 PM
The video didn't mesh with Ron Paul and 9/11 and all that, right?

robertwerden
11-11-2007, 11:39 PM
I welcome all supporters.
Ron already said we have anarchists, so let them have the freedoms they are entitled to.
Liberty and free speech for all, tyranny for none.

0zzy
11-11-2007, 11:42 PM
I promised I wouldn't cuss in this forums, but...

WTF
WTF
YOU STUPID MF!
WHY WOULD YOU SPREAD INFO WARS / CONSPIRACY THEORIES WITH RON PAUL?
WHY?
DO YOU WANT TO HELP HIM?
THIS DOES NOT HELP!
OMFG!
WTF!

Brad Zink
11-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Are you seriously that upset that I posted this link?

0zzy
11-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Are you seriously that upset that I posted this link?

No, I'm upset that this person does this in the name of Ron Paul.

"Here's an article about Fox paying Clinton. Think you should read up on that."
"Here's a constitution." "I've read that million times before. :)"
"And here's a Ron Paul card" they smile and go "OHHHHHH, THOSE people."
"And infowars.coM! and!" kicked out.
wtf.
wtf.
w
t
f.

0zzy
11-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Am I the only one with this concern?

bbachtung
11-12-2007, 12:05 AM

No.

I don't know why people cannot keep their agendas separate from the campaign.

sylvania
11-12-2007, 12:06 AM
No, you're not alone. I think earlier threads covering this topic show that. But what can I do about other people's behavior? Nothing. In my opinion it is foolish to approach Hannity at all. He obviously isn't going to change his mind any time soon and I really don't think pushing a folder of articles at him helps our cause.

specsaregood
11-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Uhm, if you watch it, the person confronting did NOT say anything like, "911 was an inside job"

He gave Hannity information on Rupert Murdoch fundraising for Hillary.
He gave Hannity a copy of the Consitution.
He gave Hannity a Ron Paul flyer.
He gave Hannity information on Newt Gingrich vs. 1st Amendment.

I woudn't say this was all that bad. And screw Hannity, I used to listen to him, but I woke up. Nowadays I could not listen to his hate-driven spew.

Ozwest
11-12-2007, 12:13 AM
Uhm, if you watch it, the person confronting did NOT say anything like, "911 was an inside job"

I woudn't say this was all that bad. And screw Hannity, I used to listen to him, but I woke up. Nowadays I could not listen to his hate-driven spew.

Good points.

Electric Church
11-12-2007, 12:34 AM
somebody's gotta do the dirty work of rolling up their sleeves and getting into the faces of these traitors. Good job.

Gimme Some Truth
11-12-2007, 02:54 AM

and.. "Your New World Order is goin down! youve been exposed!!"

LibertyOfOne
11-12-2007, 03:01 AM
and.. "Your New World Order is goin down! youve been exposed!!"

Don't forget infowars.com
They are acting as if Alex pays per plug.

Midnight77
11-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Why did they have to mention New World Order? That again makes us all look like a bunch of nutjobs.

I respect these guys for confronting Hannity, but all this really does is give them more ammo against us.

I'm going to look into that stuff with Hillary. I had a sneaking suspicion Murdoch was really supporting her, and I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if this was true, knowing that she will fulfill his Zionist Agenda against Islam. Isn't that ironic if Murdoch is secretly supporting Hillary (which I was actually even beginning to suspect ... and plus with them knowing Giuliani will never win) and that they accuse George Soros of supporting Ron Paul. The irony in it all.

Malakai0
11-12-2007, 03:39 AM
Umm he didn't mention 9/11 once. He mentioned some legitimate concerns very politely.

Mentioning Infowars isn't inherently bad either, they track lots of news stories from foreign and domestic news sources (which are much more factual than our own) in one easy to find spot.\

Alex Jones is the original personality to support Ron Paul, whether you like it or not. There is some kind of globalist banking conspiracy, hard to deny with all the facts around. He didn't mention 9/11 so don't freak so much. Ron Paul has IN CONGRESS accused the fed of 'conspiring' with the other central banks. He uses terminology like 'world banking elite' and such in speeches as well.

We live in a world of secrecy and conspiracy right now, don't get so scared off by the word that you are afraid to tell people about it. Infowars and Prisonplanet have LOTS of readers. I meet way more people IRL who know who Alex Jones is, and who read infowars, then I do Ron Paul supporters..

Why did they have to mention New World Order? That again makes us all look like a bunch of nutjobs.

Again Ron has said this as well. You really think they give a shit that some wearechange protester mentioned RP and NWO in the same sentence when there is video on youtube of RP talking about the NAU, NWO, and international banking conspiracies?

johngr
11-12-2007, 03:39 AM
The "We Are Change" group is the same group whose members heckled Bill Mahr. They are connected to Alex Jones and they employ the disfo tactic of "poisoning the well". They have also confronted David Rockefeller, Fred Thompson, Alan Greenspan and Zbigniew Brzezinski among others and have tried to connect "9/11 truth" to substantive concerns about the FED, the NAU, the CFR and globalization.

They only get access to the such high-level people the heckle because they're allowed to and wanted there.

The Bill Mahr incident was meant for more general distro to make sure that 9/11 sceptics are thought of as rude hecklers who disrupt events such as TV talk show tapings.

When they confronted Fred Thompson, they asked about his CFR membership http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvMWGNX7HlI and what the CFR stands for and then toward the end of the clip, they started spouting of about 9/11 being and inside job. This psyop plays on people's general bias against any such theory implicating gov't agents for nefarious deeds. It connects scepticism about the CFR to scepticism about the 9.11 OS.

If these guys were for real, I get the idea that they would have received far more heavy-handed treatment from the NYPD and as much as they get around would rarely see the outside of the New York jail.

Electric Church
11-12-2007, 05:31 AM

No... You’ve just exposed yourself as a troll. Time to get another username. Can't you trolls not be so obvious? Even Ron Paul knows about the push towards global government.

JenHarris
11-12-2007, 08:30 AM
No... You’ve just exposed yourself as a troll. Time to get another username. Can't you trolls not be so obvious? Even Ron Paul knows about the push towards global government.

That doesn't make midnight a Troll; there is room for many opinions here on the boards.

The fact of the matter is that associating the name of Ron Paul with any organization that does ambush protests like this make us look bad to the very people we are working so hard to win over (republican voters). They just gave Hannity weeks worth of ammo against Ron Paul, and also gave him another personal justification in being against us.

Because of stuff like this, the republicans that listen to fox won't even listen to Ron's platform and we need them to.

The ambush protests don't get us the kind of publicity that wins people over to our cause, it does make us feel good because we're finally taking a stand, but doing it in the name of Ron Paul does nothing but feed the real Trolls like Hanity.

werdd
11-12-2007, 09:48 AM

No, truther idiots will kill our movement.

kylejack
11-12-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm amused, but they shouldn't have mentioned Ron Paul at all.

johngr
11-12-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm amused, but they shouldn't have mentioned Ron Paul at all.

It's disinfo. They're not genuine.

kylejack
11-12-2007, 10:05 AM
It's disinfo. They're not genuine.

Nah, WAC are good people. Just overzealous.

nexalacer
11-12-2007, 10:10 AM
This was probably the lamest video I've ever seen. What the hell did that accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Dumbasses.

rockwell
11-12-2007, 10:11 AM
I promised I wouldn't cuss in this forums, but...

WTF
WTF
YOU STUPID MF!
WHY WOULD YOU SPREAD INFO WARS / CONSPIRACY THEORIES WITH RON PAUL?
WHY?
DO YOU WANT TO HELP HIM?
THIS DOES NOT HELP!
OMFG!
WTF!

iIDON'T MEAN TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS BUT EVEN IF NOT ONE SINGLE RON PAUL SUPPORTER EVER POSTED ANOTHER THING ABOUT IT, YOU THINK THAT THEY WOULDN'T DO IT DELIBERATELY TO MAKE IT LOOK THAT WAY?

HERE'S THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO; ALLOW PEOPLE TO SAY WHAT THEY LIKE, YOU KNOW, FREE SPEECH? THAT SEEMS TO WORK FOR MOST PEOPLE AND IF YOU DISAGREE, THEN EITHER DEBATE OR IGNORE IT, JUST DON'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN OR CAN'T DO, THAT'S NOT BEEN THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION LATELY.

winston_blade
11-12-2007, 10:12 AM
They said nothing about 9/11. It still doesn't look good for RP though.

nexalacer
11-12-2007, 10:13 AM
iIDON'T MEAN TO POINT OUT THE OBVIOUS BUT EVEN IF NOT ONE SINGLE RON PAUL SUPPORTER EVER POSTED ANOTHER THING ABOUT IT, YOU THINK THAT THEY WOULDN'T DO IT DELIBERATELY TO MAKE IT LOOK THAT WAY?

HERE'S THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO; ALLOW PEOPLE TO SAY WHAT THEY LIKE, YOU KNOW, FREE SPEECH? THAT SEEMS TO WORK FOR MOST PEOPLE AND IF YOU DISAGREE, THEN EITHER DEBATE OR IGNORE IT, JUST DON'T TELL PEOPLE WHAT THEY CAN OR CAN'T DO, THAT'S NOT BEEN THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION LATELY.

All Caps ftw!

Cowlesy
11-12-2007, 10:21 AM
These kids need real jobs.

Channing
11-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Ron Paul may not believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

But, he does support a new investigation into 9/11 as long as the victims' families are not satisfied with the current investigation (which they certainly are not),

And, he does believe that the official 9/11 Commission Report was "obviously a cover-up".

So, those two points make Ron Paul a "nut" anyway in the eyes of the MSM pundits, especially the neocons at Fox.

kylejack
11-12-2007, 10:24 AM
The Greenspan We Are Change video was a lot more amusing. Better editing too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5wfNnV6vTU

Here's the time they confronted Norman Podhoretz: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MBzLTjVMhY

werdd
11-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Ron Paul may not believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

But, he does support a new investigation into 9/11 as long as the victims' families are not satisfied with the current investigation (which they certainly are not),

And, he does believe that the official 9/11 Commission Report was "obviously a cover-up".

So, those two points make Ron Paul a "nut" anyway in the eyes of the MSM pundits, especially the neocons at Fox.

Im fairly sure his reason for wanting a new investigation is to outline how we can better defend ourselves and maybe suggest a few outlines that our airline companies can enforce. Maybe tasers in the cockpits? Don't tase me broheem!

werdd
11-12-2007, 10:27 AM
but if by some miraculous work of events we find out 911 was an inside job(not gonna happen) thats okay too. You would think that our goverment wanted to prevent ourselves from another attack we would study 911 endlessly, and that might be why some are truthers because we are not. I just say its the negligence of our administration.

Channing
11-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Im fairly sure his reason for wanting a new investigation is to outline how we can better defend ourselves and maybe suggest a few outlines that our airline companies can enforce. Maybe tasers in the cockpits? Don't tase me broheem!

You're just speculating.

The reason for a new investigation into 9/11 is to find out the truth, which we are obviously not being given with this current deceitful administration.

Could you handle it if the 9/11 truthers were right after all?

johngr
11-12-2007, 10:40 AM
You're just speculating.

The reason for a new investigation into 9/11 is to find out the truth, which we are obviously not being given with this current deceitful administration.

The "investigation" Congress did avoided any question of who was responsible. They took as given the "19 Arabs with boxcutters led by a guy in a cave" story. To this day there we have no evidence tying Osama Bin Laden to the attacks. Colin Powell's promised white paper never materialized and Bin Laden has never been indicted.

One question OS adherents can't answer very well is why haven't we seen security videos of hijackers and passengers boarding planes from any of the airports?

pcosmar
11-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Infowars.com? WTF

Ron Paul has been on there several times.
They support Ron Paul. They spread the message of Freedom.
"WTF" indeed!

pcosmar
11-12-2007, 10:52 AM
Way to mix 911truth with Ron Paul. yay!

I watched and saw NOTHING about 911 truth.

What is your problem?

kylejack
11-12-2007, 10:58 AM
I watched and saw NOTHING about 911 truth.

What is your problem?

They did pepper it with NWO language, though, which most people see as kooky.

RJB
11-12-2007, 11:10 AM
I do think it's funny to annoy Hannity. He deserves it.

But in this video ( I hate to say) Hannity showed class and I think he actually came out looking better than the confronter. If I had made the video I would have sat on it.

By all means show a vid when you catch the scoundrel like Hannity in Intellectual dishonesty-- Like the recording of Hannity hearing that RP has the most donations from the military. Or when Norman Podoritz was questioned at his book reading.

pcosmar
11-12-2007, 11:11 AM
They did pepper it with NWO language, though, which most people see as kooky.

I hated the New World Order since I heard that come out of Bush #1s mouth.
The very concept is abhorrent to any American.

kylejack
11-12-2007, 11:13 AM
I hated the New World Order since I heard that come out of Bush #1s mouth.
The very concept is abhorrent to any American.
Me too, but try not to alienate common Americans who consider it lunacy.

werdd
11-12-2007, 11:13 AM
You're just speculating.

Your speculating as well putting words into Ron Pauls mouth that he "obviously" thinks 911 was a coverup. It's whatever convenient truth you want.

Support in any form is cool with me, i just think we should tread lightly like the majority of the people on these forums. Theres a middle ground to 911 truth and conventional wisdom, and i guarantee the real "truth" is no where near as extreme as some of the rhetoric spouted by truthers on these forums.

Support Ron Paul, get him into the office, and then we can hypothesize on what the new 9/11 investigation will unravel. Until then, those who are indoctrinated by alex jones are just as gullible as those who would buy the bush administrations explanation.

If truthers are true skeptics as they say they are, then even they would be skeptical of their own propaganda. Until then, they are every bit as brainwashed as frank luntz focus groups.

winston84
11-12-2007, 12:53 PM
Agh! At least he didn't mention 9/11 trutherisms, but he just had to mention "Ron Paul" Damnit!