PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul and the Israel Question (Great write up! Give her some love!)

Highstreet
01-29-2012, 11:29 PM
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/high-tide-and-turn/2012/jan/29/ron-paul-and-israel-question/

"Perhaps social conservatives and Israel-supporters should take another look at Ron Paul and determine, based on the full import of his statements, whether he really is as anti-Israel as some of the media networks suggest. With his concern for her long-term interests and condemnation of the substantial U.S. funding extended to her enemies, could it be that Dr. No really has the best stance on Israel, one that will provide her with the strongest national defense and the most wholesome relationship with America?"

coffeewithchess
01-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Ron Paul could come out and say, "I want to transfer all wealth to Israel." and the groups that don't like him would still scream about him.
I'm dealing with these people on FB, they cannot be bothered with facts, when the media has already brainwashed them.

Highstreet
01-30-2012, 05:44 AM
Ron Paul could come out and say, "I want to transfer all wealth to Israel." and the groups that don't like him would still scream about him.
I'm dealing with these people on FB, they cannot be bothered with facts, when the media has already brainwashed them.

yea, it's amazing what people will believe once they have heard it on a couple pundit parrots.