PDA

View Full Version : End Forced Heath Screening & Vaccinations

seapilot
11-11-2007, 11:07 PM
This is on Ron Pauls Slim Jim. A nurse liked everything on it except for that. I also wondered why they put it as an important point in the Slim Jim, wouldnt have thought that as important as say strengthen the economy or reduce taxes or tighter border security which wasnt listed. Anyone know about that? I wouldnt have put that in the Slim Jim personally.

bbachtung
11-11-2007, 11:12 PM
The nurse wants to force people to see doctors and be injected with vaccines?

Recall that anyone who advocates for a law must be willing to take it to its logical extreme: enforcing the law with deadly force.

seapilot
11-12-2007, 01:05 AM
Thats true...and always job security. When they first read it , they think we are going to let childern die from not giving them vaccinations. Should be an educated choice, most people would probably get vaccines..like we are not forced to feed our kids milk when young. Well not yet anyway.

RonPaulForLife
11-12-2007, 12:26 PM
like we are not forced to feed our kids milk when young.
Yes, we are. You will be charged with child abuse if you don't.

I have no problem with force vaccinations.

Man from La Mancha
11-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Yes, we are. You will be charged with child abuse if you don't.

I have no problem with force vaccinations.Man that is the scariest statement I have ever heard. You would allow the Gov. to be able to inject into you and your family unproven poisons that could even have nano technology probes. What is the world coming to when they have attitudes like this?

RonPaulForLife
11-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Nano probes, right.
I don't mind because I'm a member of the Illuminati and it will help us establish our New World Order. Detonating the WTC was just our first step.

JeffersonReincarnate
11-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Man that is the scariest statement I have ever heard. You would allow the Gov. to be able to inject into you and your family unproven poisons that could even have nano technology probes. What is the world coming to when they have attitudes like this?

If that's the scariest statement you've heard you should listen to a few more politicians.

Zarxrax
11-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Well, I agree with the principal, but I disagree that this needs to be a main point on material thats being handed out. For the vast majority of people out there, they are not worried about this, and simply trying to tell them about it in a 1 line blurb would probably do more harm than good.

Lots of positions sound completely nuts until you think through them, and have a good understanding of the issue. Trying to put these positions out there WITHOUT any sort of explanation is just asking for trouble, IMO.

RonPaulForLife
11-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Well, I agree with the principal, but I disagree that this needs to be a main point on material thats being handed out. For the vast majority of people out there, they are not worried about this, and simply trying to tell them about it in a 1 line blurb would probably do more harm than good.

Lots of positions sound completely nuts until you think through them, and have a good understanding of the issue. Trying to put these positions out there WITHOUT any sort of explanation is just asking for trouble, IMO.
I agree.

Vetalem
11-12-2007, 05:55 PM
I will never get a vaccination in my life. I know people leaving the country because of forced vaccinations. Get more info.