PDA

View Full Version : A map of donor states can be seen here:

McLane2007
11-11-2007, 10:45 PM
A map of donations to the presidential campaign of Jeffersonian conservative Ron Paul (R-Tex) shows that the states with the most donors per capita are overwhelmingly the reddest of America’s traditional “Red States.”

A map of donor states can be seen here:

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/donors.html

AlexMerced
11-11-2007, 10:50 PM
He seems extra popular in the west I see...

constitutional
11-11-2007, 10:59 PM
He seems extra popular in the west I see...

That's how it is suppose to be. Real democracy lives in South and with out south, our democracy would not function as it is. I'm not trying to bash North or anything. There are factors that support that. I'm too lazy to explain. :eek: It's getting late.

good night folks :)

kherty
11-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Who is in Alaska with the $$$?

:p

Cali4RonPaul
11-11-2007, 11:03 PM
That's how it is suppose to be. Real democracy lives in South and with out south, our democracy would not function as it is. I'm not trying to bash North or anything. There are factors that support that. I'm too lazy to explain. :eek: It's getting late.

good night folks :)

West is South? South is East ?:confused:

constitutional
11-11-2007, 11:04 PM
West is South? South is East ?:confused:

I meant west. :p

foofighter20x
11-11-2007, 11:07 PM
Wow... We need to work on SC!!

american.swan
11-11-2007, 11:08 PM
A map of donations to the presidential campaign of Jeffersonian conservative Ron Paul (R-Tex) shows that the states with the most donors per capita are overwhelmingly the reddest of America’s traditional “Red States.”

A map of donor states can be seen here:

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/donors.html

Let's suppose this map is 100% accurate. What does it tell us? A few questions.

1. Are we getting enough donors per 1,000,000 to win any states?
2. If we are winning any states, how many delegates do you suppose we have?

Great map by the way, wish it was more accurate...is it possible to update it with the FCC filings at the end of the quarter?

alien
11-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Now I'm going to sleep:)

DeadheadForPaul
11-11-2007, 11:09 PM
I was initially surprised by the widespread support in the West but now it makes sense since they are very hands-off, laissez-faire out there. Also makes sense that TN, FL and NC are the strongest southern states since conservatives there tend to be more about fiscal discipline and less about war/religion

foofighter20x
11-11-2007, 11:12 PM
Let's suppose this map is 100% accurate. What does it tell us? A few questions.

1. Are we getting enough donors per 1,000,000 to win any states?
2. If we are winning any states, how many delegates do you suppose we have?

Great map by the way, wish it was more accurate...is it possible to update it with the FCC filings at the end of the quarter?

Delegation numbers here... (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=33449) Do the math. :D

seapilot
11-11-2007, 11:17 PM
Alaskans have $$ from state dividend oil money. Was 1600 dollars per person given in October, they have some cash now but will be poorer by spring. We have a permanent fund from the oil money that is privately managed. The politicians here cant touch it though they really really want it. It was set up in the 1970s and was meant for the people. The dividends can be spent on anything they want. Cool eh?

USPatriot36
11-12-2007, 12:07 AM
I was initially surprised by the widespread support in the West but now it makes sense since they are very hands-off, laissez-faire out there. Also makes sense that TN, FL and NC are the strongest southern states since conservatives there tend to be more about fiscal discipline and less about war/religion
Actually I think Tennessee and Florida are so high because they have the most active meetup groups in the South. Each of the four biggest cities in Tennessee (Nashville, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis) have had strong meetup activity from very early on.