PDA

View Full Version : Are you at the point where being so informed makes everything seem extremely simplistic?

RCA
01-29-2012, 04:22 PM
About 7 years ago, when I first started reading about The Fed, inflation, property rights, war, etc., I found everything extremely interesting and thought provoking. Now everything seems so surreal because they are so simplistic. I feel like our world reverts back to what you were taught when you were 5: don't steal, be fair, don't hit, etc. What's even more freaky is that once you realize how simplistic everything can be boiled down to, it makes you more frightened of your neighbors. Because once you may have thought they didn't have time or patience to "study" these things, now you realize they just don't understand these simple concepts in the first place. Then you just want to go run and hide. Does anyone else have these same feelings?

satchelmcqueen
01-29-2012, 04:57 PM
yep

Edward
01-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I've had years to become accustomed to being smarter than y'all.

Cap
01-29-2012, 05:02 PM
I think about this alot .

Kotin
01-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Yes.. I cannot really have a genuine conversation with most people.. They don't care about anything real and have no inherent critical thinking skills.. They form many opinions based on nothing or what they hear.. So you can ask them about almost any subject and get an opinion, just not one based in reality or critical thinking or based off of research.

Indy Vidual
01-29-2012, 05:03 PM
"...being so informed makes everything seem extremely simplistic"

Have you tried this? ;)
http://mises.org/books/humanaction.pdf

nayjevin
01-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Yeah, you're right to punch ends at the tip of my nose.

It's unfortunate that so many institutions actively encourage moral systems opposed to basic principles such as these, axiomatic philosophical guides such as the golden rule.

Sitcoms (even Disney/Nick) often portray immoral behaviors as acceptable. I don't have a problem with shows that do so with humor, and clearly show that poor choices beget poor results, but too often the characters who come out on top do so by lying or manipulating or downright hurting people.

Our public schools also too often turn morality upside down.

It's a lot easier for me to deal with when I realize it's intentional in many cases, with uncultured people following that socially engineered agenda, as opposed to thinking people coming to the conclusion that treating people unfairly is O.K.

nayjevin
01-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes.. I cannot really have a genuine conversation with most people.. They don't care about anything real and have no inherent critical thinking skills.. They form many opinions based on nothing or what they hear.. So you can ask them about almost any subject and get an opinion, just not one based in reality or critical thinking or based off of research.

I've been looking for people like you :)

FunkBuddha
01-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Since you brought it up, I've been formulating my anarcho-funk-buddhist class theory around similar realizations. As I see it, there are only three classes of people, animals, students of the Truth, and teachers of the Truth. I'm not convinced that everyone is capable of moving from one class to the next.

georgiaboy
01-29-2012, 05:16 PM
It's a lot easier for me to deal with when I realize it's intentional in many cases, with uncultured people following that socially engineered agenda, as opposed to thinking people coming to the conclusion that treating people unfairly is O.K.

Based on this statement then, are your "thinking people coming to the conclusion that treating people unfairly is O.K." the ones that are intentionally creating the socially engineered agenda your "uncultured people" are following?

nobody's_hero
01-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Yes, and I was actually trying to think of a word to describe it, and "simplistic" fits perfectly.

It's amazing how complex those in power make things seem. Everything's got to be a fight, a struggle, of some sort, in their eyes.

Many times I think that 99% of the American people would have nothing to fight about if we weren't constantly reminded to fight amongst ourselves, by the powers that be.

georgiaboy
01-29-2012, 05:19 PM
To the OP, yeah, it's all really simple.

Anyone can understand it. It's the doing that's the trick.

All of us fall short in this last respect.

kill the banks
01-29-2012, 05:28 PM
I wonder if God already knows this ... the more I looked into physics the more it seemed like my 1st prof said , the first day of class ... " some think we are wasting our time " .

Mach
01-29-2012, 05:29 PM
It's just a game..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2clWJ-2-9Ho

Revolution9
01-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Does anyone else have these same feelings?

Since I was about 14 y.o.

Rev9

Revolution9
01-29-2012, 05:35 PM
I've been looking for people like you :)

I am in the N Ga mtns. Thank the lord for my cockatoo. She thinks everything I say is interesting and replies. If i get in a political brouhaha she has my back. It is hilarious and disarming to the opponent.

Rev9

thoughtomator
01-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Realize that a lot of what you see happen, rhetoric-wise, is intended to obscure basic principles. Thus there is no "counterfeiting", there is "fractional reserve banking"; there is no "cheating", there is "high-frequency trading"; there is no "fraud", there is "financial innovation"; there is no "bribery", there is "lobbying". Etc. etc. etc.

Once you see through the intentional confusion that is created, the situation is in fact simple.

So why the confusion? Easy - a lot of people are making a lot of money by confusing people so they don't come out with the pitchforks and torches where appropriate.

RCA
01-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Realize that a lot of what you see happen, rhetoric-wise, is intended to obscure basic principles. Thus there is no "counterfeiting", there is "fractional reserve banking"; there is no "cheating", there is "high-frequency trading"; there is no "fraud", there is "financial innovation"; there is no "bribery", there is "lobbying". Etc. etc. etc.

Once you see through the intentional confusion that is created, the situation is in fact simple.

So why the confusion? Easy - a lot of people are making a lot of money by confusing people so they don't come out with the pitchforks and torches where appropriate.

But why are such basic principles so easily covered up and believed to be something else? To me, if you know and understand basic principles, the lies seem just as simple in comparison. It's the ones who don't understand the basic principles that fall for the lies.

nayjevin
01-29-2012, 05:47 PM
Based on this statement then, are your "thinking people coming to the conclusion that treating people unfairly is O.K." the ones that are intentionally creating the socially engineered agenda your "uncultured people" are following?

Not sure I understand the question, but by and large I'd say the folks who dedicate time to creating opinions are sociopathic in the sense that empathy is non-existent and doing something successfully makes it right. Uncultured I say, but it's not the right word. I don't blame folks who are educated by a broken system. Fraudulent circumstances contribute to misunderstanding, this doesn't speak to the potential of those people to adopt the proper moral stance were those fraudulent circumstances different.

Seraphim
01-29-2012, 05:50 PM
Well said.

Not sure I understand the question, but by and large I'd say the folks who dedicate time to creating opinions are sociopathic in the sense that empathy is non-existent and doing something successfully makes it right. Uncultured I say, but it's not the right word. I don't blame folks who are educated by a broken system. Fraudulent circumstances contribute to misunderstanding, this doesn't speak to the potential of those people to adopt the proper moral stance were those fraudulent circumstances different.

TroySmith
01-29-2012, 05:55 PM
I really think Ayn Rand was the first one to demonstrate this. Showing that everything could essentially be broken down to basic philosophical principles was a major achievement. Learning to act rationally on those principles, however, is obviously much easier said than done especially in a culture that can often be anti-intellectual. In the end, it's all about idea's.

georgiaboy
01-29-2012, 06:13 PM

By this response, I'll take that as a yes. thx.

Cleaner44
01-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Yes. It really is simple...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLRMuYf0HEY

Better yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muHg86Mys7I

Carson
01-29-2012, 06:26 PM
I remember hearing about how society breaks down at times and the population wipes out the educated. I remember it happening as near back as the Vietnam War era. I never understood it. Now it seems to be coming into focus how it can come about and it is very scary.

I don't think fiat money needs to be evil in itself but when corruption is involved it taints the whole banking industry.

I also have thought the new technologies in genetic modification a true boon to new and better crops. I think that guy Mendel (http://anthro.palomar.edu/mendel/mendel_1.htm) would have been amazed at what can be done now. He is the guy that found that if he crossed traits in peas he could produce predictable traits in following generations. Doing it like that can take years. A farmer only has so many crop seasons in his life. The new methods can put all of that on more than just a fast track.

But back to the point...

Even that seems to have gone sour through corruption. There are companies said to be attacking people because of cross pollination and such. And by people I mean the people that are the foundation of society and through their efficiency have allowed all of us the time to do things other than farm. It wasn't that long ago a very high percentage of the population was involved in farming.

I just watched a RT.com news program on the topic. If you watch, keep in mind that genetic modification technology has an awesome potential for good.

http://rt.com/programs/documentary/monsanto-court-gmo-seed/

But back to the original point...

It seems like stories like this are popping up in every field. No pun intended. I think the root cause and power behind these abuses of power usually lead back to a central banking corruption and the ability to print up what ever amount it takes for the select to get their way...

or in other words...

No matter how much honest money you and your friends globally could gather up to build your planet the way you want others can print up what ever it takes to get their way.

Perry
01-29-2012, 06:43 PM
+1. I've thought about this many times. This does not mean however that I stop asking myself if i might be wrong on an issue. Some issues can be incredibly complex as we cannot see future events.

nayjevin
01-29-2012, 06:45 PM
By this response, I'll take that as a yes. thx.

hazek
01-29-2012, 06:52 PM
About 7 years ago, when I first started reading about The Fed, inflation, property rights, war, etc., I found everything extremely interesting and thought provoking. Now everything seems so surreal because they are so simplistic. I feel like our world reverts back to what you were taught when you were 5: don't steal, be fair, don't hit, etc. What's even more freaky is that once you realize how simplistic everything can be boiled down to, it makes you more frightened of your neighbors. Because once you may have thought they didn't have time or patience to "study" these things, now you realize they just don't understand these simple concepts in the first place. Then you just want to go run and hide. Does anyone else have these same feelings?

Once your eyes are open to the con of our entire history that is fiat money and fractional reserve banking and it's effects combined with big government spending and regulations EVERYTHING else that's happening can be easily explained and yes, I do feel like I see the big picture with ease when it comes to current events.

icon124
01-29-2012, 07:04 PM
you described exactly how I feel day in and day out. I definitely feel out of place in my reality...rarely do I come across people that think like I do...When I do find them they become my friends instantly because they feel exactly how I do.

I am lucky enough to have a small group of real friends that understand this stuff for the most part....it's when I start to expand that group of friends I feel out of place....most people just don't think or understand what we do...and most don't want to...which honestly I don't blame them.

Life was a lot more simple when I didn't know anything about what's going on...if I could go back to those days I might...I am always stuck at a crossroads...I wonder why I did this to myself because it makes life so much harder...but at the same time I am happy that I can honestly call myself different.

What is really hard to deal with though is hoping that something will change and people will finally start to wake up...you get glimpses here and there and then it fails you like usual. It's hard dealing with the same old crap day in and day out...sometimes this stuff seems so simple you can accurately predict what will happen...how people will react...etc.

Anyway just thought I would leave a post and say you are definitely not alone....I only wish we all could speak in person and not have to resort to finding something on the internet to realize there are others out there.

Mark37snj
01-29-2012, 07:35 PM
Enlightenment requires work, the willingness to put forth the effort because you have been motivated to do so. Everyone here had their own reasons for becoming enlightened. Tired of being lied to and treated like a fool, worried about theirs or someone they care about future, their personal moral code and willingness to fight injustice, etc. Americans have been spoonfed selfrightousness and omnipotence since they day they were born. Sadly, for most, the only thing that will break this shell of dilusional grandure that they have surrounded themselves with is some form of suffering or loss that wakes them up to question "What the hell happened" to this fantasy land that they were living in. The more people wake up the stronger our movement gets, but that also means the worse things have become. For us, we bang our heads against the walls everyday holding back our seemingly endless list of "I told you so", which can be rewarding in the beginning but quickly gets old because we would rather have the change we wanted.

I think one of the reasons we are having such a hard time increasing our numbers is that we have gathered up most of those who are easily awakened. When we do breakthrough to this next group of awakenings it will significant, it will come as a surprise to us but a welcome and overdue one. We are literally doing it one person at a time right now, but some event may push whole groups to ask themselves "What the hell is going on". They will be coming our way for answers and we need to be ready for them. Right now we debate topics on this forum like trained gladiators, were seasoned, were informed, but throw some new people into the fray and most will become shell shocked at the ferociousness of our beliefs and will probably scare some off. So if I may suggest, look to see who you are responding to before you unleash your inner Ron Paul with abandon. You are the Jedi in this and we will be having alot of new recruits around here who will need our support, guidence, and to feel welcomed.

EDIT: But this does not mean go soft on the Trolls :D

Miss Annie
01-29-2012, 07:53 PM
Yes, and it can be a little lonely sometimes too.

RJB
01-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Nothing drove it home more clearly than the boos Ron Paul received when he said we should apply the Golden Rule, probably the basis of western society, to our foreign policy

angelatc
01-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Yes, and it can be a little lonely sometimes too.

It's better now that the internet is here. I am pretty sure I'm not the only person who honestly thought I was the only sane person left in the world until the internet hooked us all up.

And as for the statement that, "It's amazing how complex those in power make things seem. Everything's got to be a fight, a struggle, of some sort, in their eyes. " - Amen to that, my brother. They've build this house of cards with everything they touch - the monetary system and foreign policy are the best examples - and then vigorously berate anybody who suggests a simpler system for not understanding how complicated everything is.

amyre
01-29-2012, 08:06 PM
Yea, it can get pretty lonely on this side. Good thing I feel more alive and in tune with myself than I did before....otherwise I might regret the decision to trade in the ignorance.

NidStyles
01-29-2012, 08:06 PM
It's better now that the internet is here. I am pretty sure I'm not the only person who honestly thought I was the only sane person left in the world until the internet hooked us all up.

And as for the statement that, "It's amazing how complex those in power make things seem. Everything's got to be a fight, a struggle, of some sort, in their eyes. " - Amen to that, my brother. They've build this house of cards with everything they touch - the monetary system and foreign policy are the best examples - and then vigorously berate anybody who suggests a simpler system for not understanding how complicated everything is.

It's hard to dazzle the plebe's with how great you are if you have a simplified system that any Joe can understand.

Nate-ForLiberty
01-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Yea, it can get pretty lonely on this side. Good thing I feel more alive and in tune with myself than I did before....otherwise I might regret the decision to trade in the ignorance.

this stuff

Revolution9
01-29-2012, 08:50 PM
I really think Ayn Rand was the first one to demonstrate this. Showing that everything could essentially be broken down to basic philosophical principles was a major achievement. Learning to act rationally on those principles, however, is obviously much easier said than done especially in a culture that can often be anti-intellectual. In the end, it's all about idea's.

Get a book on the Da Vinci codexes.

Rev9

LibForestPaul
01-29-2012, 10:20 PM
you described exactly how I feel day in and day out. I definitely feel out of place in my reality...rarely do I come across people that think like I do...When I do find them they become my friends instantly because they feel exactly how I do.

I am lucky enough to have a small group of real friends that understand this stuff for the most part....it's when I start to expand that group of friends I feel out of place....most people just don't think or understand what we do...and most don't want to...which honestly I don't blame them.

Life was a lot more simple when I didn't know anything about what's going on...if I could go back to those days I might...I am always stuck at a crossroads...I wonder why I did this to myself because it makes life so much harder...but at the same time I am happy that I can honestly call myself different.

Or when the mundanes start fighting amongst themselves, irritating and grating.
It is all because of:
Negroes
H1B's
illegals,
Teachers/Cops and pensions,
Wall Street,
greedy old people,
irresponsible young people,
Dems,
Repubs
and on and on...

No its not...and I simply will not allow anyone to get away with making such a statement...wish I did not know sometimes, make life easier for certain.

Bad stuff is going to happen, not sure if anything I say or do matters though. So why not forget and be happy for now.

newbitech
01-29-2012, 10:27 PM
On the other hand, dealing with certain people now seems infinitely more difficult. I find my self quick to discern those with open minds and those who have somehow lived their lives in the dark. Our system is really designed to allow people to function with their eyes closed. I can't help but to get out of these people's way.

Sentient Void
01-29-2012, 10:42 PM
It's not so much that our neighbors are stupid or ignorant or hopeless...

It's what I call the stockholm syndrome to the State. It takes a lot and oftentimes a good amount of time plugging away at people in order to shake them out of it.

Carson
01-29-2012, 10:57 PM
I think most of us just go along with the flow. We are like a herd of sheep or a school of fish. We get ourselves all balled up and moving in a certain direction and then whoosh, we are all off again on a new track.

I think we are really close to a global awakening.

VoluntaryAmerican
01-29-2012, 10:58 PM
It's not so much that our neighbors are stupid or ignorant or hopeless...

It's what I call the stockholm syndrome to the State. It takes a lot and oftentimes a good amount of time plugging away at people in order to shake them out of it.

That's a nice way of putting it. Definetly can be overwheling at first, where literally, the egos of all the people that surround you disagree vehemently with you.
The easy road is definetly ignorance...
Sometimes I think our nation's motto is "ignorance is bliss"

Edward
01-29-2012, 10:58 PM
What's even more freaky is that once you realize how simplistic everything can be boiled down to, it makes you more frightened of your neighbors.

What's really freaky is that nearly everyone thinks they are more dialed-in to reality than their neighbors. It's sort of like driving where everyone else is an asshole who drives too fast or an idiot who drives too slow. The truth of the matter is that for thinkers like us, the more you drive, the less intelligent you are.

oyarde
01-30-2012, 12:01 PM
Yes

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-30-2012, 12:22 PM
This is the kind of idiocy we have to put up with, with nearly all politicians. If this reflects the majority intellect of society, we have regressed hundreds of years. There is no better evidence for the completely dumbing down and cultivating of the serf that is Government-Schools than looking at everyone around you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiWLCO_nMk0

GrahamUK
01-30-2012, 12:40 PM
Since i unplugged myself from the matrix i've often struggled with myself, its difficult to describe but i guess i'm left feeling frustrated by the entire situation. Things that once made perfect sense no longer do, stuff that seemed 'kooky' or radical is more normal now than the other stuff ever was, and then there's my friends and family..My father for one, hates the way the world is and the amount of change hes seen, but when i offer him some of the reasons why and were we are headed he flat refuses to accept it, almost to the point were he becomes annoyed with me or even angry. So i gave up trying to reason with him and resigned myself to the fact ima be sat with a huge big told you so expression on my face when the shit hits the fan :(

I'm now convinced that the majority of the worlds populous prefer ignorance to enlightenment and by the time they are aware it may be too late. I hope and pray that iam wrong, but i'm not holding my breath.

Philhelm
01-30-2012, 01:38 PM
"You can't fix stupid."
-Grandma

nayjevin
01-30-2012, 01:43 PM
It's only depressing for a while, at least for me. Then I found a niche, one that's personally satisfying and helps the cause, and focuses first and foremost on the part o the universe I control: my life and the people with whom I share it.

Another big weight off my shoulders was quitting the news... it's fun for a while to criticize the blatant lack of journalism, but at some point I was just angering myself and looking for bad news. It's not all rose colored out there, but we each have a choice of where to focus.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
01-30-2012, 02:02 PM
Yeah, its crazy.

Raudsarw
01-30-2012, 02:47 PM
I feel the same way. I've begun to see the world in black and white. There are those who aggress against others and there are those who don't. We need to make all aggression punishable.

Guzabuza
01-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Well i agree with the first poster, feel the same way. All i can say is that you people should be happy because at least there is a larger group of libertarian minded individuals in US then for example here in my home country Croatia. What 80 years of communist propaganda does to peoples minds is really frightening. The regulation in my country is so stupefying that you feel like living in a Greek comedy. But for most people here it is completely normal because they have been brainwashed for so long by the government, school system and society. In 30 years i have only found 2 libertarian oriented person in this country. All others were either communist, socialist or facist minded.

For example, last year i decided to open up a small private business, sales over the internet and would be doing all work from home. It took me about 1 month walking from one government institution to another one just to get a comprehension of what rules and laws i need to obey. Then it took 1,5 month before all the permitting and registration of the company was done, all in all 2,5 months time spent and 1500 $ just to get the permission to work . Get this, one of the rules are that i need a complete anti-fire system set up, fire extinguisher and smoke alarm in the room where my stock of goods will be. I called up the institution that oversees these kind of laws and explained to them that my "stock" are small products made of glass and iron and quantity wise stacked in 3 moving boxes. The answer was: it is for your own safety in case if a fire would break out, that is the law. I tried to explain to the person that it is in my home and that the room would be more or less the same as before opening up the business, but it was like talking to a well trained parrot. I finally gave in an just bluntly asked, if i choose not to get these gimmicks what then? Person replied: When the inspectors do their yearly check and find that you don't have all the necessary protection they will fine you.

Another mind blowing law is, my friends friend opened up small hair saloon. The saloon is made up of one room 25 m2 large and a small bathroom of 2-3 m2. The only two doors are the entry / exit door to the saloon and the door to the bathroom which is marked with a sign "bathroom". Well when the inspectors came they fined her because she didn't have an "exit" sign above the exit door. Reasoning?, costumers need to know where the exit is in a case of a emergency.

Oh yea..... going back to the financial fraud and central banking. Our central bank sold ALL, yes ALL of the nations gold....... drum rolls ............. in 2001. Not secretively but completely in the open. In exchange for paper euros. At least you have some gold left, mkay tungsten plated gold but still some gold ;)

RCA
01-30-2012, 03:44 PM
Well i agree with the first poster, feel the same way. All i can say is that you people should be happy because at least there is a larger group of libertarian minded individuals in US then for example here in my home country Croatia. What 80 years of communist propaganda does to peoples minds is really frightening. The regulation in my country is so stupefying that you feel like living in a Greek comedy. But for most people here it is completely normal because they have been brainwashed for so long by the government, school system and society. In 30 years i have only found 2 libertarian oriented person in this country. All others were either communist, socialist or facist minded.

For example, last year i decided to open up a small private business, sales over the internet and would be doing all work from home. It took me about 1 month walking from one government institution to another one just to get a comprehension of what rules and laws i need to obey. Then it took 1,5 month before all the permitting and registration of the company was done, all in all 2,5 months time spent and 1500 $ just to get the permission to work . Get this, one of the rules are that i need a complete anti-fire system set up, fire extinguisher and smoke alarm in the room where my stock of goods will be. I called up the institution that oversees these kind of laws and explained to them that my "stock" are small products made of glass and iron and quantity wise stacked in 3 moving boxes. The answer was: it is for your own safety in case if a fire would break out, that is the law. I tried to explain to the person that it is in my home and that the room would be more or less the same as before opening up the business, but it was like talking to a well trained parrot. I finally gave in an just bluntly asked, if i choose not to get these gimmicks what then? Person replied: When the inspectors do their yearly check and find that you don't have all the necessary protection they will fine you.

Another mind blowing law is, my friends friend opened up small hair saloon. The saloon is made up of one room 25 m2 large and a small bathroom of 2-3 m2. The only two doors are the entry / exit door to the saloon and the door to the bathroom which is marked with a sign "bathroom". Well when the inspectors came they fined her because she didn't have an "exit" sign above the exit door. Reasoning?, costumers need to know where the exit is in a case of a emergency.

Oh yea..... going back to the financial fraud and central banking. Our central bank sold ALL, yes ALL of the nations gold....... drum rolls ............. in 2001. Not secretively but completely in the open. In exchange for paper euros. At least you have some gold left, mkay tungsten plated gold but still some gold ;)

Thanks for your comments and welcome! The liberty movement is worldwide, so glad to have you with us.

Guzabuza
01-30-2012, 04:41 PM
thanks ;)

RP fan since 2006!! Believe i am the only Croatian with a RP bumber sticker on my car! :)

libertyfanatic
01-30-2012, 04:58 PM
Its called taking the red pill :D

QuickZ06
01-30-2012, 05:39 PM
WOW glad others feel the same way I do. It really is a relief to come to a place (RonPaulForums) and not have to preach but have people who understand what you're talking about and just philosophize on the common sense stuff, which is basically everything but our government makes everything seem more complicated than it is.

WilliamC
01-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Yes, I too have trouble relating with most folks I interact with. There are very very few people with whom I feel as if I'm actually communicating with, as opposed to just getting talked at.

Personally I blame television for the majority of our societies problems, it's brainswashed the masses for decades and robbed them of their ability to distinguish between reality and fiction.

I don't know what's going to happen our how we as a species get to a higher level of consciousness, but here's what I'm hoping for out of 2012...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0G8XJNz4bY

AGRP
01-30-2012, 06:00 PM
There comes a time when you exit the system after you realize what is going on. It seems that the more out of the system one is the more peaceful they become because they realize everything is a charade. A typical RP/liberty supporter is not political, but apolitical. A typical RP supporter is not violent, but very peaceful. Its as if you are at peace with the world.

Dianne
01-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Yes, I too was once a sheeple; controlled by the government owned news media. I never in my life would have believed the Federal Government would ever do anything to hurt the American people. Now I understand, it is the total contrary; the Federal Government will do everything within it's power; and not in it's power to destroy the American people.