PDA

View Full Version : finished handing out campaign literature toady :)

heavenlyboy34
01-29-2012, 03:24 PM
At last, I've finished handing out all the RP campaign literature I have. I had enough to cover almost 4 blocks. This time there were a few people who opened the door to pick up the stuff I left as I was heading off. This was a new and kind of amusing experience, as I usually hand stuff out on weekdays when hardly anyone is home. :toady: On to the AZ primaries! :D

Lord Xar
01-29-2012, 03:26 PM
kudos

jrice
01-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Did the same yesterday and had a guy say "Consider him?!? I'm going to do a lot more than that!" And he came out of his house and shook my hamd and said that he and his wife and 3 other family members were going to also vote for him. I gave him some bumper stickers and signs that I had. It was the highlight of my day. :-)

heavenlyboy34
01-29-2012, 03:30 PM
kudos
Thanks, mate. :)

heavenlyboy34
01-29-2012, 03:50 PM
thanks for the +reps, everyone! :D

unknown
01-29-2012, 03:52 PM
Awesome, excellent, bravo and cheers.

If one were to hand out literature, what is best to hand out?

kathy88
01-29-2012, 04:02 PM

I'm also interested in this. And the best place to get stuff.

unknown
01-29-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm also interested in this. And the best place to get stuff.

If we dont get enough feedback here, lets start a thread on it.

truthspeaker
01-29-2012, 04:04 PM
This is only the start. Those like that guy--have them come to the primary precinct conventions and vote for the Paul delegates. Numbers are the key. If you guys get organized like Texas is starting, all of your state delegates could be Paul supporters.

heavenlyboy34
01-29-2012, 04:05 PM

I got mine from fellow RPFer The Free Hornet. Each card talks about the various parts of the Restore America Now plan and has a spot on the back where people can send donations. They also "sell" RP as a person and as a candidate. I'm sure the campaign is selling stuff, and I've seen various RP fan sites selling materials.