- Write your story as a Ron Paul Supporter
- Help Put together the Ron Paul Bio
- Help add content and website listings

me3
11-11-2007, 10:31 PM
bump

AlexMerced
11-11-2007, 10:36 PM
thanks, I already added my page, everyone add a page, the goal is to show everyone the wide variety of Ron Paul Supporter and also just a nice way to get info out there.

Zarxrax
11-12-2007, 08:16 AM
There are already a number of ron paul wikis out there. I think it would be a good idea for people to focus getting a large amount of information on just 1 of them.

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 10:42 AM
yeah, i gree, i wasn't aware of other, and a few people said I should do it when I mentioned it, so let's just do this one since I don't see anyone else heavily mentioned.

Bacon
11-12-2007, 11:50 AM
There are already a number of ron paul wikis out there. I think it would be a good idea for people to focus getting a large amount of information on just 1 of them.
Yeah, but they all want an ego-boost. I wish somebody would create a Ron Paul site that was different than all 50 million other ones... but since they won't, you would figure they would try to pool together their efforts? :rolleyes:

mesler
11-12-2007, 11:55 AM
Someone attempted to get some consolidation going, it's on the wiki linked in my sig. I'm not updating my wiki much and I have no problem at all linking to another wiki, but at the moment I'm not sure which wiki is the most active and best choice. Any suggestions?

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 12:33 PM
well, post the links to all the other wiki your aware of and I'll post them in my wiki, still I'm asking that people post their personal ron paul story on this wiki, that's the main thing.

Zarxrax
11-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Well, I think it would be better to have a real wiki running on mediawiki or something, rather than a little single-page thing hosted on wikispaces :\

Heres another wiki i found: http://www.ronpaulwiki.org/freedom/index.php?title=Main_Page
At the bottom it asks if any others want to possibly merge or something, and has links to a couple others.

Edit: ok, it looks like wikispaces supports multiple pages these days, it didn't back when i tried it ages ago.

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 04:07 PM
ok, sweet, I'll add that wiki to the list

AlexMerced
11-12-2007, 04:10 PM
for the record, my wiki spun off the idea of a book of supporter testimony, my main goal is to get testimony from everybody on this wiki to begin the process of this book and that way we can also help edit it as a team.

lastnymleft
11-12-2007, 05:30 PM
A book of supporter testimonials? I mentioned something like that! Good to see it in action.

It'd be good to see similar done with video testimonials, too. Not promos, just pure testimonials. People speaking into camera, so that swinging voters can find out why people are supporting RP.