PDA

View Full Version : New Video Made By Dozens of Supporters From All Over.

JnyBlu
01-29-2012, 06:14 AM
UPDATING: Mods, please close or delete this thread. I made a new one since this one got way off topic and doesn't relate to the new version of the video.

WeAntz
01-29-2012, 06:25 AM
this was cool bro...great message..

please return the love and check this great rap we made to support the Ron Paul Movement..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKBfhyD0L8Y

Chainspell
01-29-2012, 06:25 AM
watching it right now, need some music I think :) but very good editing!

music will heighten the emotional response. +rep

Oddone
01-29-2012, 06:39 AM
Reminds me of the We The People video. Some great music would really give your video some oomph! +rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoqY6CpgpSE

JnyBlu
01-29-2012, 06:41 AM

please return the love and check this great rap we made to support the Ron Paul Movement..

I watched. I'm not a huge fan of rap, but that was really well done. You've definitely got some talent there. Great lyrics and great job of mixing Dr. Paul's words into the video.

JnyBlu
01-29-2012, 06:42 AM
Reminds me of the We The People video. Some great music would really give your video some oomph! +rep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoqY6CpgpSE

Awesome. I'd never seen that one. Thanks for posting it!

Chainspell
01-29-2012, 06:45 AM
Awesome. I'd never seen that one. Thanks for posting it!

I made that one :) I'm adding some music to your video right now, I think it's a real gem what you have done. very nice script, it's something that all of us want to communicate to a lot of people. very good job! the video should be up in 5 minutes if you wanna hold off and put an audio track in it.

I had a chipin for 250 before and I still have a little bit left so I bought you this music:
http://audiojungle.net/item/inspirational-feel-good-piano/340798

it's rendering right now, added some lows and highs.

JnyBlu
01-29-2012, 06:51 AM
I made that one :) I'm adding some music to your video right now, I think it's a real gem what you have done. very nice script, it's something that all of us want to communicate to a lot of people. very good job! the video should be up in 5 minutes if you wanna hold off and put an audio track in it.

I had a chipin for 250 before and I still have a little bit left so I bought you this music:
http://audiojungle.net/item/inspirational-feel-good-piano/340798

it's rendering right now, added some lows and highs.

Umm....please don't repost the video. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but if I wanted music in it, I would have put it in there.

Chainspell
01-29-2012, 06:52 AM
Umm....please don't repost the video. I appreciate the enthusiasm, but if I wanted music in it, I would have put it in there.
lol relax it will be unlisted. it's just so you see the difference. ill send you the music file if you like it. so you can re-up it on your channel

JnyBlu
01-29-2012, 06:54 AM
lol relax it will be unlisted. it's just so you see the difference. ill send you the music file if you like it. so you can re-up it on your channel

Fair enough.

Chainspell
01-29-2012, 07:01 AM
okay here it is!

Revolution9
01-29-2012, 07:09 AM
watching it right now, need some music I think :) but very good editing!

music will heighten the emotional response. +rep

Same opinion..maybe a string quartet or piano fantasia. Great video.

rev9

Chainspell
01-29-2012, 07:10 AM
I am so proud of all of you who participated!!! thank you all for participating!

Revolution9
01-29-2012, 07:12 AM
Fair enough.

I liked it. It was a similar track style that I thought would go with it. Both Chainspell and I do this for a living..not that that means we should be telling you what to do with your video but just making suggestions.

Best Regards
Rev9

JnyBlu
I am so proud of all of you who participated!!! thank you all for participating!

Ok, I got it. Can you take the link down please? I know you mean well, but it's a project I've been working on for three weeks and just spent probably 20 hours the last two days editing and I didn't put any music in for a reason. I honestly feel like it just overshadows the words. I'll download the music and see if I can fit it in without it being so overpowering.

Chainspell
Ron Paul supporters are hot!!! lol...

Chainspell
01-29-2012, 07:14 AM
Ok, I got it. Can you take the link down please? I know you mean well, but it's a project I've been working on for three weeks and just spent probably 20 hours the last two days editing and I didn't put any music in for a reason. I honestly feel like it just overshadows the words. I'll download the music and see if I can fit it in without it being so overpowering.
we're all in this together. it's your choice if you don't want music :)

k just deleted all the links and the youtube video :) sorry i stepped on your toes.

Chainspell
01-29-2012, 07:24 AM

wow just saw that! very awesome! nice job did you make the music?

WeAntz
01-29-2012, 09:27 AM
wow just saw that! very awesome! nice job did you make the music?

yes sir, everything but the beat, it was produced by Anno Domini.

more importantly, thanks for the listen...

DealzOnWheelz
01-29-2012, 10:15 AM
Hey JnyBlu you didnt put my name in the Credits I noticed....Chris Deal Philadelphia PA....Also Adam Lucas & Kenny Hayse are from Philadelphia

speciallyblend
01-29-2012, 10:47 AM

if it had music it would spread more, music can be tastefully done. I really do not like to spread videos unless they have tracks, but it is up to you.

speciallyblend
01-29-2012, 10:49 AM

honestly no music makes a video boring unless it is ron pul speaking with huge crowds. It is your video but it would be spread further if it had some background music.

JnyBlu
01-29-2012, 02:09 PM
I found some music I liked and added it to the video. I ended up making a lot of other small adjustments and fixes as well. The new video is much better I think. It's uploading now. It's going to be another couple of hours, cause my internet sucks.

Chris, I got you and your friends in the credits properly.

Chainspell, I apologize for being an ass earlier. I've literally been sitting in front of my computer since about 9pm last night working on this video and I'm a bit cranky, not to mention slightly delirious.

I'll post the new video as soon as it's uploaded.

JnyBlu
01-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Can the mods close or delete this thread? It got way off topic, so I'm making a new one with the new version of the video.

Revolution9
01-29-2012, 05:30 PM
I found some music I liked and added it to the video. I ended up making a lot of other small adjustments and fixes as well. The new video is much better I think. It's uploading now. It's going to be another couple of hours, cause my internet sucks.

Chris, I got you and your friends in the credits properly.

Chainspell, I apologize for being an ass earlier. I've literally been sitting in front of my computer since about 9pm last night working on this video and I'm a bit cranky, not to mention slightly delirious.

I'll post the new video as soon as it's uploaded.

I guarantee you Chainspell or I do not like changes after a long edit session. We tend to think we got it. But ya know.. I am never satisfied six months later with what I did.

Rev9