ZanZibar
01-28-2012, 10:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHeTQ-brWzg&feature=uploademail

cajuncocoa
01-28-2012, 11:04 PM
Like, awesome!! :D

PierzStyx
01-28-2012, 11:05 PM
hahahaha A little to much truth in that satire though.

Feeding the Abscess
01-28-2012, 11:25 PM
I just can't stand her cadence or accent, grates me even more than Jack Hunter. Guess that's what happens when you're born and raised in California, with our vanilla speech patterns.

Carehn
01-29-2012, 12:31 AM
I just can't stand her cadence or accent, grates me even more than Jack Hunter. Guess that's what happens when you're born and raised in California, with our vanilla speech patterns.
California is not a state.
You people ruined California, then you ruined my home state Oregon.

Edit!!!

Just stay in California.

To all those east of the rockies. People on this side do not consider california part of america but part of hell. We all hate california and people of that place. They are an embarrassment to the west. they destroy every place they move to. they are like a cancer we all have no power to fight. They take credit for shit they should not take credit for.

If you meet someone from California run before they bite you. If they infect you it may be to late.

They rush into nice mountain towns and promptly take over the town government saying ' its good to be out of California, now if we can only make this place just like California!' As if the location was the problem and not their stupidity. They buy property in the forest and chop all the trees down and build beach houses 700 miles from the coast. They suck. They move in and bad mouth everything about your town. They ride bicycles in the middle of 4 lain roads. They make it a point to shut down all industry in your town. They suck. They have small ugly dogs. They own surf boards 700 miles from the coast. They build round abouts. They shop at walmart. They constantly talk about how cool California is. They never move back to california.

They suck.

They say they have the best weed, But they don't. They suck. they never move back to california. They splash around in the water when you are trying to fish. They take nature walks and get mad at you when you are tying to hunt. They take up all the good camping spots. They eat tofu. They smell. They talk shit on the local sports teams. They drive gay little cars and constantly ask you to pull them out of snow drifts. they don't smoke and get mad at you when you do. They get the worst bands to play in the bars. they raise the price of everything. They suck

CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!

Feeding the Abscess
01-29-2012, 12:44 AM

Edit!!!

Just stay in California.

To all those east of the rockies. People on this side do not consider california part of america but part of hell. We all hate california and people of that place. They are an embarrassment to the west. they destroy every place they move to. they are like a cancer we all have no power to fight. They take credit for shit they should not take credit for.

If you meet someone from California run before they bite you. If they infect you it may be to late.

lol, expats are swarming to Montana and northern Idaho, too.

Carehn
01-29-2012, 12:51 AM
California is full of a bunch of miserable, fish eating, SOBs.

John F Kennedy III
01-29-2012, 01:01 AM

Edit!!!

Just stay in California.

They rush into nice mountain towns and promptly take over the town government saying ' its good to be out of California, now if we can only make this place just like California!' As if the location was the problem and not their stupidity. They buy property in the forest and chop all the trees down and build beach houses 700 miles from the coast. They suck. They move in and bad mouth everything about your town. They ride bicycles in the middle of 4 lain roads. They make it a point to shut down all industry in your town. They suck. They have small ugly dogs. They own surf boards 700 miles from the coast. They build round abouts. They shop at walmart. They constantly talk about how cool California is. They never move back to california.

They suck.

They say they have the best weed, But they don't. They suck. they never move back to california. They splash around in the water when you are trying to fish. They take nature walks and get mad at you when you are tying to hunt. They take up all the good camping spots. They eat tofu. They smell. They talk shit on the local sports teams. They drive gay little cars and constantly ask you to pull them out of snow drifts. they don't smoke and get mad at you when you do. They get the worst bands to play in the bars. they raise the price of everything. They suck

CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!

I like hella bro love you bro.

Kregisen
01-29-2012, 01:02 AM

I've heard western states like California and Arizona speak the english language the best with little to no accent.

And Jack Hunter's accent is worse than hearing someone scratch a chalkboard. I guess I never wanna go to the southeast....

DealzOnWheelz
01-29-2012, 02:01 AM

I think it was just a schtick for that particular video she created......i think she is pretty hot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeHdzLcZDBw&feature=player_embedded#!

ronpablo
01-29-2012, 01:41 PM

Edit!!!

Just stay in California.

They suck.

CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!

This is just silly. California is a HUGE state with tons of good people of all types. If some individuals want to move to your hometown, then that's a good thing, cause it means they feel they belong there and they're making your town stronger. All the CA hatred in Oregon in Washington is freaking stupid, especially when the conversation usually ends with the confession, yeah I'm originally from CA too.

Czolgosz
01-29-2012, 01:55 PM
Julie = http://smiliesftw.com/x/msn_004.gif

AbVag
01-29-2012, 02:58 PM

Edit!!!

Just stay in California.

They suck.

CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!

Now wait a minute!! I'm a Californian and... oh, yeah. you're pretty much on the ball with that. Still, for as much as you're right about California, it's still a far better state than New York. California may have ruined Oregon, but New York ruined the entire world. If 9-11 happened in California instead of New York, there would've been no war on terror, no Patriot Act, 9-12 would've been the same as 9-10. New Yorkers are a bunch of elitist punks who demand the world revolve around them. Californians are mere parasites that everyone knows needs to be given insecticide. Nobody dares say anything bad about their New York God.

Lothario
01-29-2012, 03:21 PM

Edit!!!

Just stay in California.

They suck.

CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!

Now wait a minute!! I'm a Californian and... oh, yeah. you're pretty much on the ball with that. Still, for as much as you're right about California, it's still a far better state than New York. California may have ruined Oregon, but New York ruined the entire world. If 9-11 happened in California instead of New York, there would've been no war on terror, no Patriot Act, 9-12 would've been the same as 9-10. New Yorkers are a bunch of elitist punks who demand the world revolve around them. Californians are mere parasites that everyone knows needs to be given insecticide. Nobody dares say anything bad about their New York God.

Really? For claiming to be supporters of a man campaigning on the idea of recognizing the individuality of each person - you guys sure seem to be entrenched in a group/collectivist mentality.

KingRobbStark
01-29-2012, 03:29 PM

Edit!!!

Just stay in California.

They suck.

CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!

- rep

I rarely give those, but you earned it.

Brian4Liberty
01-29-2012, 03:36 PM

Edit!!!

Just stay in California.

They suck.

CALIFORNIA SUCKS!!!!!!!

Funny how people will defend massive immigration until it effects them personally. People fled California due to massive immigration. Now people in other States complain when Californians come to their home towns. Ironically, many of those who fled were the same people that supported massive immigration, right up until the point where the prices got so high and everything was so overcrowded that they fled to other States.

Icymudpuppy
01-29-2012, 03:40 PM
I think she was trying to mimic Sarah Palin's accent.

I like roundabouts. Much more efficient than lights.