PDA

View Full Version : World of Warcraft Canvassing?

AlexMerced
11-11-2007, 09:54 PM
This probably sounds stupid, but i remember the Ron Paul Second Life Campaign HQ getting a small level of press aorund these parts. Would a venue like World of Warcraft be something to think about.

Also has anyone seen the Second Life Campaign HQ and can tell me waht they think?

SeanEdwards
11-11-2007, 10:01 PM
World of Warcraft is not very conducive to political canvassing. There's no way to setup an online headquarters, or signs. About all you can do is chat about Ron Paul, and the server communities are often not really that big. The millions of players are divided over a large number of isolated game worlds.

Visual
11-11-2007, 10:02 PM
World of Warcraft is not very conducive to political canvassing. There's no way to setup an online headquarters, or signs. About all you can do is chat about Ron Paul, and the server communities are often not really that big. The millions of players are divided over a large number of isolated game worlds.

Indeed.. not to mention the sheer amount of spam out there already would make any spam done by us a drop in the bucket and probably a poor use of time.

If your playing, it probably wouldn't be bad, but intentionally going out to market RP isn't worth it imo.

Edit: also, most of the people I know that play WoW are too lazy to vote.

AlexMerced
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
good call