PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: New Grassroots Video "The rEVOLution - NDAA"

Constitutional Paulicy
01-28-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm going to make a series of videos titled "The rEVOLution" each video will have a separate topic. This one is on the NDAA.

The introduction for each will be the American Revolution. The body will consist of information on the nature of the topic and Dr. Paul's response to it. The conclusion will be Ron Paul supporters revolting and cheering for Dr. Paul.

My next topic will be on the Fed..... "The rEVOLution - The Fed"

Feedback is appreciated..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwyHuFTQeaU

TheTexan
01-28-2012, 06:35 PM
Cool video. I look forward to the next one :)

Lord Xar
01-28-2012, 06:39 PM
cool. I'd like these small, poignant and to the point - one item talking point.

Great idea, and very informative. Each point called out, and positioned. I love it.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-28-2012, 06:47 PM
cool. I'd like these small, poignant and to the point - one item talking point.

Great idea, and very informative. Each point called out, and positioned. I love it.

Thanks. I was hesitant to do a compilation. I was afraid Ron Paul newbies would get overwhelmed with the issues. Besides most people are looking for a quick fix when browsing youtube.

No1butPaul
01-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Great job with the video. This alone should make Americans revolt. Romney said we should just "trust our president." That's insane. I know a lot of Americans think it only affects terrorists, but this applies to terrorist "suspects." Heck, we are all terrorist suspects every time we go through TSA!!! One of the greatest things Ron Paul (President Paul) said at the debates was that jihadists weren't under our beds! Thanks for the video. Look forward to seeing more.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-29-2012, 02:20 AM
Great job with the video. This alone should make Americans revolt. Romney said we should just "trust our president." That's insane. I know a lot of Americans think it only affects terrorists, but this applies to terrorist "suspects." Heck, we are all terrorist suspects every time we go through TSA!!! One of the greatest things Ron Paul (President Paul) said at the debates was that jihadists weren't under our beds! Thanks for the video. Look forward to seeing more.

Ya, I agree it's just a bunch of fear mongering to influence people to accept more government in their lives. The sad part is it will erode just as it is already doing. Then the government will take the liberty we forfeited them to incarcerate innocent people.

Constitutional Paulicy
01-29-2012, 08:16 AM
I took some advice from a member and edited the end of the video with something more energetic for a conclusion. I updated the original post with the new version. Let me know if you think it's an improvement.

BTW. A member PM'ed me about the intro. He asked where I got the content. Thought I'd pass it on to this thread. I extracted multiple clips from the movie trailer The Patriot w/ Mel Gibson. I added a patriotic musical score to eliminate the audio from the original track. Then overlaid some special effect sound clips like cannon fire, explosions and gunfire. Got to say it was a task to sink those events with the audio clips.

Here is the movie trailer for the movie The Patriot........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w6M6IIKjWM

Lisa100
01-29-2012, 04:12 PM
I forwarded this to my peeps. Great video!!!

Constitutional Paulicy
01-29-2012, 10:52 PM
I forwarded this to my peeps. Great video!!!

Cool. I'd like to get them circulating. Appreciate it. :)

coffeewithchess
01-29-2012, 11:24 PM
The only change so far I would make, is end the Romney video on saying "Yes I would have..." before the boos start.
Like the intro on it though, great job.

Also, perhaps end it with RP's quote from the CNN debate (I think, maybe Fox) of "We had a revolution and wrote the Constitution", not sure if that's the exact quote...

Constitutional Paulicy
01-29-2012, 11:30 PM
The only change so far I would make, is end the Romney video on saying "Yes I would have..." before the boos start.
Like the intro on it though, great job.

Thanks for the feedback it really helps. When you get so engaged with a project, it's difficult to step back and view it objectively. A fresh look from other people's perspectives makes it easier.

coffeewithchess
01-29-2012, 11:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback it really helps. When you get so engaged with a project, it's difficult to step back and view it objectively. A fresh look from other people's perspectives makes it easier.

Haha, I know how it is. I work on videos (uploading one now actually), and appreciate feedback because I may think something is good, but it's always better to get other's opinions. I made changes to one a few weeks back, that I put A LOT of time into, and when I was making it thought, "This could be controversial." It was one image, and I didn't want to give the wrong impression...but I uploaded it, had an RPFer mention the image could be taken wrong...so I went back and took it out, but that required some rearranging/extensions of other images in it...
The final product has less than 100 views so far, but it was something I enjoyed doing.

WeAntz
01-29-2012, 11:40 PM
that was really cool man...great work!!!

take a look at our new rap song and video to support Ron Paul, let us know what u think..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKBfhyD0L8Y

Constitutional Paulicy
01-29-2012, 11:49 PM
I made changes to one a few weeks back, that I put A LOT of time into, and when I was making it thought, "This could be controversial." It was one image, and I didn't want to give the wrong impression...but I uploaded it, had an RPFer mention the image could be taken wrong...so I went back and took it out, but that required some rearranging/extensions of other images in it.

I know what you mean. Paulites take nothing for granted when it comes to the power structure in America. We have to be careful when being critical of the government and corporate media. It can sometimes be too negative for the average voter. I try to be positive in the conclusion of my videos to give hope to the dilemma.

Chainspell
01-30-2012, 12:03 AM
Haha +rep

I hate that we have to keep using scenes from The Patriot coz it's so over used.. but where else are you gonna get scenes like those? lol

great job :) nice job clipping them together.

coffeewithchess
01-30-2012, 12:04 AM
I hate that we have to keep using scenes from The Patriot coz it's so over used.. but where else are you gonna get scenes like those? lol

The new revolution? :eek:

jbuttell
01-30-2012, 12:16 AM
excellent!!! Please keep it up, very powerful.