PDA

View Full Version : Buddy Roemer fo Ron Paul's Vice President!

lauren
01-28-2012, 03:59 PM
I think the Paul campaign should take a look at Buddy Roemer's ideas on safe fracking or safe ways to get natural gas. He has some great ideas. I follow him on twitter and he has only nice things to say about Ron Paul and agrees with him on just about everything....the rest of the candidates he really let's them have it! While I'm writing this, I'm thinking Buddy would be the perfect choice for Ron Paul's running mate!

http://newtopiamagazine.wordpress.com/2012/01/20/exclusive-interview-with-presidential-candidate-buddy-roemer/

trey4sports
01-28-2012, 04:00 PM
no. he's not close to ron on most issues.

pauliticalfan
01-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Fo sho.

(not really)

Cowlesy
01-28-2012, 04:02 PM
No. Someone from here who has known him on and off through the years here has said, "After all I've listened to him, I still don't know where he stands." (paraphrasing a bit)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
01-28-2012, 04:09 PM
Not real clear on the guy though I would trust Cowlesy's statement... I just think it is really premature to even discuss who our VP candidate should be. Let us win a few primaries before we start hashing this out. That is just like.... my opinion....man

lauren
01-28-2012, 04:13 PM
While twittering on debate nights, he agrees with everything Ron Paul says, and many times cheers, "Go Ron!' Most V.P. choices DON'T agree on all the issues. Many run against each other and have snarky things to say about the other and end up being running mates. Something to chew on.