PDA

View Full Version : If / when we take the day...

ronpaulyourmom
11-11-2007, 09:31 PM
Please remember to stay humble. Let us embrace the neo-cons, anti-establishment democrats, and any other individual who wishes to join our cause, with open arms and a loving heart.

Freedom is for everyone.

Just a friendly reminder, back to work. :)

Triton
11-11-2007, 09:33 PM
Please remember to stay humble. Let us embrace the neo-cons, anti-establishment democrats, and any other individual who wishes to join our cause, with open arms and a loving heart.

Freedom is for everyone.

Just a friendly reminder, back to work. :)They're (Hannity, Levin, Savage, et al) gonna make every day a day from hell until he's out of office.

Flash
11-11-2007, 09:35 PM

Freedom is for everyone.

Just a friendly reminder, back to work. :)

I agree completely. By acting nicer to liberals and 'Neo-Conservatives', and by respecting their opinions, I have made them consider Ron Paul.

Primbs
11-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Savage has been a vocal critic of Bush and his handling of the war. Savage is impatient with the war and talks about the profiteering military industrial complex.

Levin and Hannity are in a different camp.

Fyretrohl
11-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Well, I say we stick with the Golden Rule. It says to do unto others as we would have them do unto us. It does NOT say, do unto others as they have done unto us. Prove that we have the better message and we stang beside it by welcoming them, rather than attacking them. I LOVE that Dr Paul does not have to attack the other candidates. So much more what we need. He sticks to the message.

Furis
11-11-2007, 09:39 PM
They're (Hannity, Levin, Savage, et al) gonna make every day a day from hell until he's out of office.

This is not necessarily true. The people they get orders from may come around........ or not.

jrich4rpaul
11-11-2007, 09:40 PM
Well, I say we stick with the Golden Rule. It says to do unto others as we would have them do unto us. It does NOT say, do unto others as they have done unto us. Prove that we have the better message and we stang beside it by welcoming them, rather than attacking them. I LOVE that Dr Paul does not have to attack the other candidates. So much more what we need. He sticks to the message.

Yes