PDA

View Full Version : ANALYSIS: Are we starting to see "the Quintas effect?"

max
11-11-2007, 09:28 PM
If you've never seen the movie Gladiator with Russell Crowe, you should rent it. It will remind you very much of our movement..

In the movie, there is a character named Quintas, who dutifully serves as the head of the Pratorian guards for a tyrannical Emperor named Commodus (Joaquim Phoenix). Quintas is just an obedient tool who does as he is told.

In the final scene, the hero Maximus is battling the Emperor in the colosseum. They are surrounded by the Praetorian guards. The emperor had rigged the match in advance by wounding Maximus with a knife.

Nonethless, the injured Maximus manages to badly wound the Emperor and to knock his sword away from his hand. In a panic, Coomodus calls out to Quintas "Sword Quintas. Give me a sword."

Some of the Praetorians begin to unsheath their swords to hand to the Emperor. At this moment, the once obedient tool Quintas unexpectedly grows a pair and orders his men: " Sheath your swords! Sheath your swords!"

Commodus is left defensless and Maximus kills him.

I believe there are many serving in our corrupt political / media Establishment who do as they are told but, like Quintas, they secretly loathe their masters. We may be seeing some of this in the warm and respectful treatment that some media folks are giving to RP.

Can it be that if our movement becomes large enough and rich enough, that we may find that there are many Quintas types who could turn on their masters if they think it's safe?

Think about it...how good can some of these people feel about being paid propagandists for a criminal elite? We need to make it safe for these cowardly "Quintases" to come out.

There are also many "Quintases" in our own families, neighborhoods, workplaces who have been told that they can't vote for anyone who is an "extremist."

On December 16th...let's give the Emperor a mortal wound and send a message to all these cowardly Quintases...."It's OK to join us now...WE ARE POWERFUL!"

ON 12/16...GIVE ALL YOU GOT AND TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW!

cmc
11-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Ha. I love these forums. Some zany ideas sure do pop up here. :D

Visual
11-11-2007, 09:56 PM
My name is [Ron Paul], commander of the armies of the [internet], General of the [youtube spammers], loyal servant to the true document, [The Constitution]. [Member of] a murdered [party], [Follower] to a [forgotten idea]. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Furis
11-11-2007, 09:59 PM
My name is [Ron Paul], commander of the armies of the [internet], General of the [youtube spammers], loyal servant to the true document, [The Constitution]. [Member of] a murdered [party], [Follower] to a [forgotten idea]. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I don't think I could have laughed at that more....... love it.

purepaloma
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome.

purepaloma
11-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Shadows and Dust, Shadows and Dust

jenius
11-11-2007, 10:08 PM

LOL.

DJ RP
11-11-2007, 10:15 PM

Amazing haha

kherty
11-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I love nerds lol

DJ RP
11-11-2007, 10:25 PM
I think the original poster makes a good point. I do believe there are lots of people on the inside who would be willing to join the cause openly if the conditions became right. For instance if we are suddenly raised the most cash this quarter, which I have a suspcion is going to happen, things may just explode.

shrapnel88
11-11-2007, 10:28 PM
op makes good point.

OReich
11-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I agree one thousand percent. I don't know precisely what it'll take to bring them out...

Marceline88
11-11-2007, 10:36 PM
Okay, any guesses as to who the secret lovers of liberty and silent supporters of Ron Paul in their hearts might be in the media??

I nominate Chris Matthews.

Any others?

Man from La Mancha
11-11-2007, 10:38 PM
They better be many in the military and blackwater when Bush tries marshall law after a false flag attack.

max
11-11-2007, 10:41 PM
what we do in life...echoes in eternity.

ConstitutionGal
11-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Max,

I think you are 100% correct! The fact is that the VAST majority of people are not leaders - they are followers. All we have to do is to continue leading them and, as you pointed out, once they see OUR numbers continuing to grow, their numbers will grow along with our own.

Let's all be Pied Pipers for the Ron Paul Revolution!

purepaloma
11-11-2007, 11:15 PM
Busy Little Bee's

max
11-11-2007, 11:18 PM
America is the mob, and while Bush controls them he controls everything.

SwanMaiden
11-11-2007, 11:27 PM

I just made that my signature:D

amakris
11-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Ron Paul raising more money than another other GOP candidate in Q4 will be that moment. We're gonna need a big Dec. 16th.

kill the banks
11-12-2007, 12:08 AM
They better be many in the military and blackwater when Bush tries marshall law after a false flag attack.

we have support strength in the military ... perhaps at some future date we can show ike's warning of the military industrial complex and have a ' peace money bomb ' ... we could ask military esp. to donate that day

kill the banks

jenius
11-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Okay, any guesses as to who the secret lovers of liberty and silent supporters of Ron Paul in their hearts might be in the media??

I nominate Chris Matthews.

Any others?

Chris Matthews has referred to Ron Paul as "his guy" a number of times now. Tucker Carlson also seems to be a supporter, as is Jack Cafferty, and Bill Maher obviously. He was treated very well by Jon Stewart, which is a little surprising simply because Jon Stewart is typically very liberal, so I'm not sure there.

Others will be exposed. ;)

curtisag
11-12-2007, 12:12 AM
RON PAUL: THE MOVIE

THE AIR FORCE CAPTAIN

WHO BECAME A DOCTOR

THE DOCTOR

WHO BECAME A CONGRESSMAN

THE CONGRESSMAN

WHO LED A REVOLUTION!

AND RESTORED A REPUBLIC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvK0A_Tmwh0

jenius
11-12-2007, 12:14 AM

THE AIR FORCE CAPTAIN

WHO BECAME A DOCTOR

THE DOCTOR

WHO BECAME A CONGRESSMAN

THE CONGRESSMAN

WHO LED A REVOLUTION!

AND RESTORED A REPUBLIC!

Oh man... somebody's gotta do some photoshop work now... :)

terlinguatx
11-12-2007, 12:15 AM

kill the banks
11-12-2007, 12:19 AM

THE AIR FORCE CAPTAIN

WHO BECAME A DOCTOR

THE DOCTOR

WHO BECAME A CONGRESSMAN

THE CONGRESSMAN

WHO LED A REVOLUTION!

AND RESTORED A REPUBLIC!

curtisag , i love that movie

kill the banks

Energy
11-12-2007, 12:22 AM
I thought about this same thing the other day, contemplating some Fox News people getting fed up marginalizing RP and going through the Quintas Effect.

Cali4RonPaul
11-12-2007, 12:30 AM
I really like your Quintas analogy. :)

Cali4RonPaul
11-12-2007, 12:32 AM

Haha thats great! :D

But that would make Dr. Paul a tragic hero, Dr. Paul will defeat his rivals and bear the fruits of victory. :cool: