PDA

View Full Version : DC Appeals Court Brief Claims AIPAC is an Israeli Foreign Agent in Violation of IRS Reg

moderate libertarian
01-28-2012, 12:14 PM
Neocon plant Obama had dropped AIPAC espionage prosecition started by President Bush, would be interesting to see where this goes. Despite recent Obama assassination threat floated by pro Israeli publisher Andrew Adler and appearance of some tensions within Iran war camps, there are many reports that Obama campaign was funded by AIPAC insiders.

Jan. 18, 2012, 9:54 a.m. EST

DC Appeals Court Brief Claims AIPAC is an Israeli Foreign Agent in Violation of IRS Regulations

WASHINGTON, Jan. 18, 2012
A brief filed in the District of Columbia Court of Appeals on January 13 claims the American Israel Public Affairs Committee is a foreign agent of the Israeli government with no legitimate charitable purpose. The brief and other filings may be viewed online at: http://www.IRmep.org/ila/rosen .

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/dc-appeals-court-brief-claims-aipac-is-an-israeli-foreign-agent-in-violation-of-irs-regulations-irmep-2012-01-18

HOLLYWOOD
01-28-2012, 12:20 PM
It would be nice to see Traitor and former Congressman Jane Harman in shackles and a Orange jumpsuit. But we know, the criminals running this country, it's: 'Liberty, Justice and Immunity for Some.'

moderate libertarian
01-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Well said.

There is also some chatter about another usual suspect and questions if notorious Dennis Ross aka "AIPAC's man in the White House" was spying for Israeli interests.

Dennis Ross still advising Obama on regular basis, despite stepping down
Ross is currently in Israel speaking at the Jerusalem-based think tank, the Jewish People Policy Planning Institute which he chairs, and at the Institute for National Security Studies.

Two Israeli sources claimed that between engagements Ross secretly met with Netanyahu and his close aide, Isaac Molho. A senior official in Jerusalem confirmed that Ross met Netanyahu, but added that it was a "private" meeting, held at Ross' request.

The American official believes that Ross continues to unofficially relay messages between Jerusalem and Washington, messages that bypass the State Department and even the Middle East Department in the White House National Security Council.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/dennis-ross-still-advising-obama-on-regular-basis-despite-stepping-down-1.409390

Wednesday, 11 January 2012 20:56
Dennis Ross: Obama will strike Iran if necessary

http://www.councilforthenationalinterest.org/news/the-cost-of-israel-to-the-us/item/1315-dennis-ross-obama-will-strike-iran-if-necessary

In light of recent developments, if Obama pushed US into war with Iran for Israeli security, there should be a Congressional investigation if Obama/his immediate family were being threatened/blackmailed by any foreign lobbies or agents.

moderate libertarian
03-05-2012, 07:21 PM
This was latest on this, Drudge or Rush or MSM are not discussing it yet:

AIPAC Opposes IRmep Court Brief Alleging Secrets Trafficking, Foreign Agency ...
MarketWatch (press release)

Former employee Steven J. Rosen sued AIPAC and its board of directors for defamation in 2009. AIPAC fired Rosen after FBI wiretaps alleged Rosen had received classified national defense information.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/aipac-opposes-irmep-court-brief-alleging-secrets-trafficking-foreign-agency-and-politician-funding-2012-02-13

moderate libertarian
03-05-2012, 07:50 PM
One of the recent AIPAC Presidents hadto resign after he boasted this in a secretly recorded conversation:

David Steiner was President of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), and later was a New Jersey real-estate developer.

He resigned his AIPAC Presidency in November 1992 after Haim Katz, a New York real estate developer, secretly recorded a telephone conversation with him and released it to the Washington Times. Steiner told Katz he had significant influence over American foreign policy and the selection of US political leaders.

Among the things Steiner told Katz:

I got, besides the $3 billion, you know they're looking for the Jewish votes, and I'll tell him whatever he wants to hear. . . Besides the $10 billion in loan guarantees which was a fabulous thing, $3 billion in foreign, in military aid, and I got almost a billion dollars in other goodies that people don't even know about. . . I have friends on the Clinton campaign, close associates. . . . I've known Bill for seven, eight years from the National Governors Association. I know him on a personal basis. . . One of my friends is Hillary Clinton's scheduler, one of my officer's daughters works there. We gave two employees from AIPAC leave of absence to work on the campaign. I mean, we have a dozen people in the campaign, in the headquarters, in Little Rock, and they're all going to get big jobs. . . I also work with a think tank, the Washington Institute. I have Michael Mandelbaum and Martin Indyk being foreign policy advisers. . . Steve Spiegel. . . We have Bill Clinton's ear. I talked to Bill Clinton. He's going to be very good for us. . . A girl who worked for me at AIPAC stood up for them at their wedding. Hillary lived with her. I mean we have those relationships. . . Susan Thomases, who's in there, worked with me on the Bradley campaign. We worked together for 13 years. She's in there with the family. They stay with her when they come to New York. One of my officers, Monte Friedkin, is one of the biggest fund-raisers for them. I mean, I have people like that all over the country. . . He's said he's going to help us. He's got something in his heart for the Jews, he has Jewish friends. . . Clinton is the best guy for us. . . We're just negotiating. We're more interested right now in the secretary of state and the secretary of National Security Agency. . . I've got a list. But I really can't go through it. I'm not allowed to talk about it. . . We'll have access.

Steiner was replaced as President of AIPAC by Steve Grossman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Steiner_(AIPAC)