PDA

View Full Version : The GOP doesn't deserve to win without us

torque313
01-28-2012, 11:53 AM
Why isn't this our response to all these pundits that are saying Ron Paul is going to split the vote for the GOP if he runs third party. We need to take off the gloves and make it absolutely clear that voting for the other GOP candidates might as well be the same thing as voting for Obama. Ron is the only guy that is really talking about change and it's time to finally humble these guys. He needs to shoot down the rest of the candidates on their proposed cuts just like he did with the Grinch in the last debate (His best moment IMO). Everybody needs to take off the gloves and start getting a little more irate about these kind of lies. It's time to stop putting up jump shots and just drive the lane. It needs to be made clear that none of these guys got the game to really run against Obama. In order for Obama to try to win against Ron Paul he's going to have to become more like a Neo-Con which will kill his credibility with the left. Ron Paul with turn the left against itself where as Romney would only unite it. This needs to be made crystal clear. If the GOP doesn't really change then they don't deserve our support. "Nobody But Paul" is a nice sentiment but honestly for me it doesn't go far enough. If Ron Paul is not the nominee or running 3rd party I'm going to vote for Vermin Supreme cause at least i would get a pony. Voting for Romney or Obama would be just as absurd to me.

torque313
01-28-2012, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jKszduiK8E

thoughtomator
01-28-2012, 12:02 PM
It's not a matter of "deserve".

It's just math. There aren't enough indy and Dem-crossover votes to beat Obama with any GOP candidate but Paul.

abruzz0
01-28-2012, 12:32 PM
Don't give either party your vote. Ever. Unless it's Ron or Rand...or another legit, certified liberty candidate.

01-28-2012, 12:40 PM
The gop WILL NOT win without us. It's really that simple.

Blue
01-28-2012, 12:54 PM
The GOP can't win without us.

emazur
01-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Use the Tea-o-con's own words against them:
"If we don't go in the right way as far as the fiscal responsibility," West said. "You will see a third party grow up in the United States of America."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcM1-MYgLxk

Patrick Henry
01-28-2012, 01:22 PM
Don't worry, they won't win unless Paul is the nominee.