PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else sick of Ron Paul being excluded in Obama vs. Paul polls?

ironj221
01-28-2012, 10:09 AM
I've seen Paul being excluded in most {Insert GOP Candidate} vs. Obama polls DESPITE the fact that his is polling better than all of them except Romney (and even him on a few occasions). The only upside is that he isn't being excluded from national polls like back in 2008.

{Insert GOP Candidate} vs. Obama Polls Since January 1st

Candidate Number of Polls Average
Romney 14 Obama +1.93%
Gingrich 13 Obama +11.54%
Santorum 12 Obama +9.25%
Paul 9 Obama +5.00%

{Insert GOP Candidate} vs. Obama Polls Since December 1st

Candidate Number of Polls Average
Romney 27 Obama +1.52%
Gingrich 26 Obama +10.08%
Paul 14 Obama +5.93%
Santorum 13 Obama +9.31%

You also have to remember that the Santorum statistics since December are skewed because no one took him serious before Iowa with polling around 3%.

- Paul is the only candidate gaining on Obama
- Paul is polling better than every other candidate but Romney (and even him on some polls).

Despite the above two points, the polling places still exclude him in the polls.

Source: RealClearPolitics.com

dancjm
01-28-2012, 10:11 AM
I'd rather be excluded because we are doing so well, than included because we are not.

I'm sure people will get curious when the media don't give any figures.

And when they see the truth, they might just question whether the media is doing its job properly. Maybe question all the "unelectable" crap, and maybe start to realize that they cannot trust the MSM.

Their silence only exposes their bias.

acptulsa
01-28-2012, 10:14 AM
Despite the above two points, the polling places still exclude him in the polls.

Despite?

Liberal columnist and former Obama supporter Ted Rall would disagree. He has talked extensively about the media's very official love affair with Obama.

The best person to nominate if you want Obama out is He Who Must Not Be Named. Surprise, surprise.

trey4sports
01-28-2012, 10:16 AM
better yet when they ask about his electability rather than show his head to head polls they show some stupid fucking "perception" poll where they ask (R's) who they think is best against Obama.

ironj221
01-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Despite?

Liberal columnist and former Obama supporter Ted Rall would disagree. He has talked extensively about the media's very official love affair with Obama.

The best person to nominate if you want Obama out is He Who Must Not Be Named. Surprise, surprise.

Good point. I'm very confident that "He Who Must Not Be Named" will not win vs. Obama; I really don't see it happening. Matter of fact, I don't see any of them winning except Ron Paul because he takes Obama's votes away.

No Free Beer
01-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Morning Joe did this to him the other morning

phill4paul
01-28-2012, 10:23 AM
Funny you bring this up for as I was reading this NBC put up a Obama vs - poll and guess who was the ONLY one excluded?

AhuwaleKaNaneHuna
01-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Maybe some internet banners and boat loads of yard signs showing the latests polls of Paul vs Obama may help get the word out better. Maybe someone really sick of it and up to it, can organize an ad/sign/tweet blitz of the most recent Paul vs Obama poll.

Whenever we are talking about Paul or making comments elsehwere on the net, we all need to start getting it in that he is polling best against beating Obama.

acptulsa
01-28-2012, 10:39 AM
Whenever we are talking about Paul or making comments elsehwere on the net, we all need to start getting it in that he is polling best against beating Obama.

This. And don't just say it, say why: Independents voted for Obama because he promised to do certain things, like protect our civil liberties, obey the Constitution and bring us the benefits and blessings of peace. And he has broken those promises. All of them.

Now Paul is promising those same, popular things, and Paul has the record of integrity to not just suggest, but pretty much guarantee that he won't break those promises. And independent voters (who, incidentally, are the majority of voters) are noticing.

Tyler_Durden
01-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Related and of interest:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?356165-Biased-NBC-WSJ-Poll-with-Interesting-Results

whippoorwill
01-28-2012, 11:18 AM
bump!

ironj221
01-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Related and of interest:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?356165-Biased-NBC-WSJ-Poll-with-Interesting-Results

Very interesting; thanks for sharing!

ironj221
01-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Updated with latest numbers.

PolicyReader
01-30-2012, 06:46 PM
Interesting (and the blackout continues... because the Status Quo boosters know Paul could win it all in 2012 and they're throwing everything at him to stop it)